1.20 rc ? (1 Viewer)

allanp81

Portal Pro
October 24, 2006
Probably, not sure how long they internally test for before releasing though.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

The team normally do 2 weeks of internal testing... but who knows it might be released sooner :D

J.

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    just to say the svn im using is running well, only issue i have seen is fastforwarding the adverts on a recording causes the picture to freeze up but the audio is still fine.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm also using the latest SVN.

I have problems problems:

-When opening TV series, mediaportal crash soemtimes
    -After downloading a subtitle with subcentral, the loading screen stays on screen. The only possibility is to restart Mediaportal

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    I'm also using the latest SVN.

I have problems problems:

-When opening TV series, mediaportal crash soemtimes
    -After downloading a subtitle with subcentral, the loading screen stays on screen. The only possibility is to restart Mediaportal

I would say those are issues with 3rd-party plugins, best to contact the developers of those plugins directly...

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    @Atomic7431: that is most likely a codec-specific issue.

I have mediaportal on 2 machines 1 of which has the lav filters installed and the other does not and both have the same issues, i will check which codecs the settings are using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG Collector gets its epg from and found it gets it from 'freesathome' so cribbed the settings from that and added the freesathome channel to the radio channels and selected that channel only to collect epg...
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG...
    Hi folks Ive just started using epg collector to import uk freesat epg into mediaportal i have had good success with it so far and...
    Replies
    Views
    Please check the wiki, which explains how to prepare and use MP2. If files are stored as mp4, mkv, avi, ... does not really matter.
    Please check the wiki, which explains how to prepare and use MP2. If files are stored as mp4, mkv, avi, ... does not really matter.
    I am running MP2 on a computer running Windows 10 Pro. When I start MP2 I see a screen displaying square images to the left ...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom