Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks, IronChef

..in the name of all skiners, they do the hard job of skinning for mediaportal.

Harley :mad:

onkl

Portal Pro
    February 18, 2005
    Wageningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    ^^ Fully agree with Harley, Ironchef, if you didn't mean to insult almost every skinner, but were making some frivolous remark, please keep in mind then that English is not the native language of most people here, possibly including you (thanks Boilermaker) so please do tune down on idiom. :D
    Great to hear Vanessa might be returning to the MP team. Quite happy that everybody is once again focussed on creating a great HTPC app, regardless whether it's by devving or by skinning or anuything else, it fine with me.

Glith

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Aww, come on! Stop this childish behaviour now...
    Please help and encourage people who is trying to do their best to improve MP. Maybe they arent doing it very good always, but at least they are doing something!

Looking forward to 3DMP when and if it comes. =)

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    Aww, come on! Stop this childish behaviour now...
    Please help and encourage people who is trying to do their best to improve MP. Maybe they arent doing it very good always, but at least they are doing something!

Looking forward to 3DMP when and if it comes. =)

Scratches head!

Glith

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Vanessa, are you back? Any news about this nice skin? I hope you'll continue working on it.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Vanessa, are you back? Any news about this nice skin? I hope you'll continue working on it.
    oh boy.
    she allready stated out clearly that she will continue the skin. just watch the forum for news :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom