1.27.0 5059: Performance stats displayed incorrectly (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    MP1 Version
    Just upgraded to 1.27 and when showing performance stats (shift-1) the text is not readable.
    It looks like just the lower 3 or 4 pixels of the text is shown.
    Anyone else has this issue?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    In EVR, it's not readable :)
    I have posted a screenshot, so I can confirm the issue, something with DPI or else lately has made a regression lol (can't find it)

Thanks for opening bug thread (y)

1610298904537.png

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    ok, that remark about MP1-5043: Upgrade to Visual Studio 2019 · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1@e3df8f4 isn't correct.
    if I apply these changes to the last working commit (MP1-5038: fix copyfiles mediainfo wrapper to bin folder for testing m… · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1@2a029f2) it still works ok.
    That would put the blame on vs2015 <-> vs2019 compilation...

Edit:
    Yup, switching the platform toolset from "Visual Studio 2015 (v140)" to "Visual Studio 2019 (v142)" breaks it.
    Choosing "Visual Studio 2017 (v141)", then it works. so the breakage is between 141 and 142

Edit2: compiling dshowhelper shows 104 warnings (with v140, v141 as well as v142 so no extra ones to check). And none of them stand out to point to the issue at hand...

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Really strange, I should expect only a change in the toolset wouldn't have that much influence... I mean, it compiles and no extra warnings.
    That could possibly happen to anyone, so any c++ project upgrading it's toolset could potentially break in non-expecting places...
    So either we do some really nasty things in dshowhelper, or microsoft messed up... (Don't know for which one I'm rooting :) )

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yeah, It looks like a bug on MS, but maybe because they change something and then dshowhelper need to be adapted, but why and where ? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
    Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom