[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (4 Viewers)

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Here is compiled OnlineVideos as AnyCPU for a testing. Just unpack content of OnlineVideos package into /MediaPortal x64/plugins/Windows/ folder.
    Place somewere MPUrlSourceSplitter x64 package and run included Reg_MPUrlSourceSplitter.bat file to register the filter.
    Keep in mind that the filter still can be with some bugs.

Edit: updated site utils directly from the server

Attachments

• MPUrlSourceSplitter (x64).7z
      5.9 MB
    • OnlineVideos.AnyCPU.7z
      1.8 MB
    Last edited:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Installed the AnyCPU versions of Online Videos and MPUrlSourceSplitter as instructed and the 3 sites (ARD an ZDF Mediateks an BBC Iplayer I had originally included in the X86 MP-1 reappeared. On a quick test, so far, with the MPUrlSourceSplitter deselected in the OV settings all played Live TV (although the BBC was without audio but as with my HTPC x86 MP-1 changing the default setting in the LAV Splitter settings from 1000 to 2000 as shown in the attached screenshot resolved that. :)(y):) Also I successfully downloaded a short program which I can play locally.(y):) With the MPUrlSourceSplitter selected in the OV settings neither ARD or ZDF live would play ("Unspecified error Starting Video) the BBC Live did play but with stuttering audio, again I also had this problem on my MP-1 x86 HTPC. I can clean up the logs and retest if you were expecting this to work, let me know.
    Great work many thanks.:D
    Lav-1.jpg

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    There is no search in the menu for youtube with the Online videos x64 while it is there in the Online videos x86.

Edit: Youtube (en)

Last edited:

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    @doskabouter Hi, thanks to give me a right direction about ffmpeg compilation.
    I had an issue regarding memory corruption caused by x64 incombatibility:
    The class CCollection<TItem> in MPUrlSourceSplitter_libshared\Collection.h uses uint32 to calculate size for memmove.

Thanks a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom