[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (2 Viewers)

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
@Pablik
Oops I found a problem, when going from windowed mode to fullscreen while playing video in onlinevideos i get a black screen, audio continued to play,
Also mouse controls at top of screen don't display.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    when going from windowed mode to fullscreen while playing video in onlinevideos
    The most mysterious mode for me, I never understood why it :) But apparently there are scenarios where it can be used, but I do not have them ... :)

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    @doskabouter Hi, thanks to give me a right direction about ffmpeg compilation.
    I had an issue regarding memory corruption caused by x64 incombatibility:
    The class CCollection<TItem> in MPUrlSourceSplitter_libshared\Collection.h uses uint32 to calculate size for memmove.

Thanks a lot
    @Pablik
    Oops I found a problem, when going from windowed mode to fullscreen while playing video in onlinevideos i get a black screen, audio continued to play,
    Also mouse controls at top of screen don't display.
    Yes, that is a bug. I'll try to fix it later.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Try to do action in MP and, clear/look at the logs in same time with only one monitor.
    I have only the TV connected to all HTPCs, and it easily survives the start of the screensaver, lock station, switch to RDP and back ... Never needed windowed mode, even on the test (working) PC where I test Mediaportal. Full screen is completely sufficient.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    The most mysterious mode for me, I never understood why it :) But apparently there are scenarios where it can be used, but I do not have them ... :)
    Yes this is happening on TV and videos also in MP x64, and on machines that I didn't install the Onlinevideos x64 on yet, however in MP x86 I can go from windowed mode to fullscreen without getting the black screen.
    Just letting you know.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    @doskabouter Hi, thanks to give me a right direction about ffmpeg compilation.
    I had an issue regarding memory corruption caused by x64 incombatibility:
    The class CCollection<TItem> in MPUrlSourceSplitter_libshared\Collection.h uses uint32 to calculate size for memmove.

Thanks a lot

Yes, that is a bug. I'll try to fix it later.
    Sorry, i missed this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom