Access Violation? (1 Viewer)

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
October 5, 2009
hi, every time I launch moving pictures configuration, I get a System.AccessViolationException error (see log file)

I can't go any further.

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
October 5, 2009
Re: Moving Pictures Social [Double Secret Beta]

I must add that going back to 1.0.8 does not fix the problem (1.0.8 used to work fine before installing v 1.1.1)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Did you upgrade anything else? MediaPortal for example? This error is showing up when attempting to modify the Moving Pictures database and we use the MediaPortal sqlite wrapper. Also have you made any changes to where stuff is stored? i.e. Have you moved your database file?

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
October 5, 2009
Hi, I did not upgrade anything else. I've been using MPortal 1.2.0 for 2 weeks now.
I did not move my db either.
Maybe what I did that can cause this bug is that I copied my database from a backup directory to the working directory after installing mediaportal 1.2.0

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
October 5, 2009
I deleted my db ans launched moving pictures configuration : it started just fine...

as I have 1000+ movies, you'll understand that this can't be a working solution ;)
is there a way I can find if stg is corrupted in my db?

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
October 5, 2009
After reading my log file cautiously, I'm not sure it's about the Access Violation error (which, after all, seems to be minor as it doesn't stop MovingPictures).
Background processes seem to be involved as nothing happens after they've been lauchend and everything freezes.

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
October 5, 2009
Problem solved. I had a problem with my categories.
I had to clean up my database a little (nodes, categories and so on) and it works like a charm now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
Replies
Views
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom