Actor-information (2 Viewers)

demon2

Portal Member
February 13, 2010
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
I think moving picture is much better and easy to work that My Videos but when we will see actor-information in Moving picture?

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Is it correct that it is still not possible to view detailed aritst information (and pictures) in MovingPictures?

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    from the details view click on the trakt button

Thank you @ltfearme !

Just to be sure I understand: You mean when I install Trakt --> there will be a Trakt Button in MovingPictutes details view... and from there I will get the detailed actor/director... information?
    That would be great!!!
    (I'm not at home now- so I can't test - but will do so as soon as possible)

edit:
    just got a hint for this:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...aportal-2015-10-10.97807/page-32#post-1152952

Thanks again!

edit:
    Yeeeeeesssss!
    That's absolutly what I was looking for! TRAKT!!! :LOL::D:)
    I only can't understand how it was possible that I didn't find it earlier. Blind me :cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Oooh! Ok thanks. I am old age 75, and don't know anything about Computers, I just like watching old movies and TV shows, Thats why Media Portal2 and kodi are great for old age pensioners. I have given up driving its too complicated nowerdays and may give up on computers they are advancing so quickly. Thanks for links my neighbour...
    Oooh! Ok thanks. I am old age 75, and don't know anything about Computers, I just like watching old movies and TV shows, Thats why...
    Scrapers find and Index Movie Serials in Medial Portal2 & Kodi But still don't Show Chapter Numbers or Chapter title if applicable...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom