Add site to home (1 Viewer)

howudodat

Portal Pro
February 20, 2007
United States of America United States of America
Blew away my MP1 config testing MP2. Came back to MP1. There was a way to "pin" a site to the home screen. I just can't seem to remember how

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Austria Austria
    Country flag
    There was a way to "pin" a site to the home screen
    Is this what you mean? (ex Plugin Setup )

MediaPortal (Client) Plugins
    1. Run the MediaPortal Configuration shortcut on your desktop.
    2. Click on the Plugin menu.
    3. Find the plugin you wish to configure in the list of installed plugins and click once on it to highlight it.
    4. Click on the appropriate button at the bottom of the list of plugins to Enable/Disable the plugin
    5. Click Config to display the specific configuration window for that plugin - each one is different
    6. Click In Home to display the plugin on the Classic Home screen or click Plugins to displayed it on the Plugins menu .
    Note: You can also right click on a plugin to show the same options, as shown in the image below:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    E How can I add some site to Online Video Plugin ? OnlineVideos 4
    ajs [WiP] 5030: Add UHD Thumb size to TV Server MediaPortal 1 0
    ajs [fixed] 5029: Add the ability to choose the type of pause for designers in the slideshow MediaPortal 1 4
    P MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal Feature Requests 0
    raffe How to add 500+ streams? OnlineVideos 1
    T How to add missing buttons IR Server Suite (IRSS) 0
    R [solved] Moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive. Is there a work around ? Moving Pictures 8
    cbr954rr Possibillity to add more Movie Folders in Menu General 5
    ajs [solved] 4935: Add string.replace function to Skin engine MediaPortal 1 10
    haaitje Crashes when trying to add lyrics MPTagThat 0
    E Can I add folder icons to my list of videos MediaPortal 1 Talk 9
    Timothy Cobb Mediaportal 2 Weather - Can't add Weather locations Plugin Development 5
    J silly question: where do I add my login details!! OnlineVideos for MediaPortal 2 5
    ajs 4911: Add properties support to TextColor and TextColorNoFocus MediaPortal 1 5
    O How to edit the scheduled stop time on a recording with negative minutes to resolve conflicts Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 0
    1gkar Use Alternative Sites to Scrape Series Info My TVSeries 5
    HTPCSourcer OnlineVideos is not remembering my sites MediaPortal 2 25
    R [solved] No Response from Home Page - Error Newcomers Forum 0
    R No Response from Home Page Newcomers Forum 1
    Rob Hexenmeister Work arounds for an alternative home screen General Support 3
    G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9
    G How to access Scheduled Recordings without going through TV Home screen General Support 3
    ajs Trakt crashed Mediaportal if no Internet in home lan Trakt 2
    kiwijunglist Home Automation: Anyone use home assistant / hass.io OffTopic 13
    B [MP2-744] WMC home content focus improvements Archive 55