Aeon Menu Generator (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Can this tool be used to force Basic Home return you to the last menu item that you were in e.g. You enter TVseries, then click Back and you have TVSeries selected again.

Cheers
    Damien

Davio

Portal Member
    December 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    How about an option to remove the topbar for a cleaner look? Shouldn't be so hard to implement and I hate having to do it manually. :)

jburnette

Portal Pro
    August 24, 2006
    Kentucky
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Can this tool be used to force Basic Home return you to the last menu item that you were in e.g. You enter TVseries, then click Back and you have TVSeries selected again.

Cheers
    Damien

That's going to require a change in MediaPortal's window handling. The skin file has no control other than the default control that is selected and I don't think this can be set dynamically.

BKCH

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2005
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Hi,

When I try and run this on my Vista Ultimate PC I get a .Net error as follows:

"Application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission, contact your system administrator, or use the Microsoft .NET Framework Configuration tool"

I don't seem to have the .NET configuration tool installed. Anyone know how to allow this program to run? (I did try running the app as Admin but it made no difference).

Thanks very much.

Davio

Portal Member
    December 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I had this error too when I tried to run the app from another PC than the one I downloaded it on.

Try to download the app directly from/to your mediacenter and run it from there.

Sambal

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've been spending some time working on the Aeon Wide menu generator. Takes up a lot of time so i didn't get around to updating any xml's.
    Anyway, a new version of the Aeon Wide Menu generator is available for download here.

Changes include:
    • The menu generator saves your Aeon wide folder location so you don't have to manually select this.
    • The file menu has a new menu item: 'Load existing menu' which loads an existing menu ;). Selecting this item shows you a popup to select which menu you want to load, BasicHome, WatchMenu etc.. Pressing 'Load' then loads the selected menu.

Please let me know of any issues. If this version seems OK i will upload it to the tools section.

Sutekh

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Hey guys,
    Sorry to bump but does anyone know an answer to my previous post - how to link the HDStarter app, the one that transparently launches PowerDVD to play Blu-ray discs, from the home menu with the Aeon generator?
    Any help would be appreciated!
    Simon

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I don't use it so I don't know the name, but redownload the plugin(or ask what its called in the creators thread), and check what the .xml that is supplied with it is called.. I don't know if there is any support for that plugin with this skin tho..

Then use this menu generator to select the correct xml from the list on the left in the prog.

Johan

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It is working great!

I have now also included Weather and RSS Feed to my basichome with your rss/weather plug-in.
    Works sort of. Which size should I make the rss image in to make it fill out the whole dedicated space?

The weather symbols are way too big for me. The sun for example are so big that it covers the weather information.
    Should I do something with the weather symbols?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom