DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi DieBagger,

I'm using aMPdroid with my HTC Wildfire S, everything works fine but when I start the internal player (with any video) the lights of the control buttons on the phone are always on.

Is there a way to turn them off ?

Regards,
    xavier.
    I don't think there is (not without root and some dirty hack from what I read), does any other video player turn them off?

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    seems to be the week of 500

500 Ampdroid reviews
    500 Episodes of simpsons in german tv
    :D

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    A little OT: 499 reviews on google play, who want's to write 500? ;) -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mediaportal.ampdroid
    Done... :p
    Assuming this was you, then thanks for the kind words. Here for all to read (if you speak a bit spanish :p). I added you to the beta-group as a small thank you... ;)

Review 500 on the google play store:

Indispensable... Si usas MediaPortal en tu casa, este cliente para Android es indispensable. Puedes ver casi cualquier contenido que tengas en MediaPortal (faltan las fotos!), sean videos, música o la TV. Personalmente uso MX Player como reproductor externo, aunque tiene uno incorporado que funciona muy bien.
    That was me!!! :)

Thanks for including me in your beta testing group. I'll try to help as much as possible.

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    However, I have noticed that this only works from "Movies" (Moving Pictures) and not from "Videos" (MyVideos). In fact "Play on PC" doesn't seem to be working for any file type from the "Videos" section (at least for me). Is there any chance it could work with both in future versions?

Seems to be a bug in WifiRemote...

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    However, I have noticed that this only works from "Movies" (Moving Pictures) and not from "Videos" (MyVideos). In fact "Play on PC" doesn't seem to be working for any file type from the "Videos" section (at least for me). Is there any chance it could work with both in future versions?

Seems to be a bug in WifiRemote...

Thanks for looking into it DieBagger (y)

Should I report to @Shukuyen or have you already mentioned this to him?

In the mean time I'm running MyVideos as the main Movie library but have configured Moving Pictures with the same movies in the background just so I can launch movies from aMPdroid and satisfy the home screen. I love aMPdroid that much! :D

BTW do I remember you saying that you were considering making the "Recently Added Movies" section of the home screen configurable in the future i.e. you can choose whether it displays content from Mov Pic, My Vids (and poss My Films) in the future or did I dream it? ;)

Really looking forward to your next release! Thanks again for all the work.

All the best,

Wo0zy.

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi DieBagger

Thanks for a cool piece of software!

I have made my way through this thread but can't seem to find anything that describes my issue:

When pressing 'music' only the albums stored locally in the normal music-folder on the pc shows up, not the music on my server.

In MP, everything shows up right.

What am I doing wrong :)

-E
    Try this: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...sions/Remote_Access/MPExtended/Network_drives
    I had reported something similar, but didn't find this. I've tested, and now I can see my network files... :) Thanks a lot.

Steven81

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2010
    Does the "quick stream on device" option works to anyone else. It worked perfectly fine in the last one and it was my favorite feature but in ver 1.1 it tells me "failed to start streaming"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom