• Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Let's play the good news/bad news game

Yes it's planned and being worked on, but there won't be a xmas release :(

Here's two screenshots of the current development version:

View attachment 141325 View attachment 141326

I'm still trying to figure out a way to create a nice looking navigation-drawer like the google+ app has, any design proposals are much welcomed... ;)

View attachment 141327

Depending on how much time I can sqeeze in during my vacation there will be a test version soon, maybe using the new play store beta program.

Yeah I keep track of Yatse development and really like much of what the app is doing.
    Any news?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Me 2! I bought this app to motivate the developer. But don't get me wrong, I know what it is to have limited time. However, a status update would be nice!

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey there, @DieBagger.
    These days my mom came for visit & babysitting. She brought her iPad, so I came to test iViewer. Even the preview is very impressive.

Unfortunately it is more stable than aMPdroid and also some features are what I would appreciate, e. g. viewing photos.

Please don't get me wrong: aMPdroid is a pretty good app, but I hope it will be updated, enhanced...if you decide to make an update, I will buy it again.
    So thanks so far, still waiting impatiently for an update!

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @all.
    Since I do miss skills in coding and app design, the true work stays invisible for me.
    But a certain makeover (with some enhanced/ additional features) seems to be awaited and appreciated by not just only few users.

Some flattening of the design, maybe an orientation on the Google now card style? I'd see some potential in that...

What are your opinions regarding this?

Weekend regards Fafnir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom