[Android] aMPdroid 0.8 - Streaming and more (1 Viewer)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: [Android] aMPdroid 0.8 - Streaming and more

I do understand that it's a great deal of work to create a complete new layout, so would it be possible to add a configurable feature to allow auto rotation of the app? It won't be perfect, but in my opinion it will be much better than being stuck in portrait mode on a tablet.
    At this point in time, where the tablet version is nearly ready and probably will be released soon, it's not worth it to still do changes to the old version.

I tried to config in the extension installer GUI, also not working... error message: "Exeption in in plugin setupform loading: An item with the same key has already been added"
    Pleae post your problem in the WifiRemote thread, as it's not caused by aMPdroid.

Help! I can't get media to stream any more. Is it possibly because I updated to Ice Cream Sandwich? It streams a couple of seconds then gives me "Stream Failed Stream stopped unexpectedly, try to restart?" When I click yes it gives me a list of external players which don't play the video either, and clicking no stops it.
    Yes, ICS is known to be incompatible.

alturismo

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    about ICS, i can say it works with external player here, running on nexus galaxy

what doesnt work at all is rtsp stream, not on ICS nor Honeycomb (Galaxy Tab 10.1), player opens and closes directly ...

doesnt matter if internal or external is checked, on both devices ...

ay129

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Please help - streaming issues on Galaxy S2

Hello all - I hope someone can help me. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and mediaportal 1.2 on Windows Ultimate 64 bit. I have installed ampdroid and all of the services that are required by it, but I cant play any of the content on my HTPC. I have run through all of the steps on the troubleshooting page. When I open ampdroid on the phone, the forst message I get is "Remote connection could not be established". If I ignore this and proceed, I can navigate through all my series and movies, but trying to stream any of them throws up a long error ending in result code 7 in vplayer, and wont work in any other external player. Downloading the files results in 0kb files.

I can not get the remote to work under any circumstances. I have opened all the necessary ports. I have run some logs, and can see that the GMAwebservice is running and my phone can connect successfuly to it, but it seems it cant stream anything. I attach the logs.

Could any of you have a look for me and give me some ideas? Any other Galaxy S2 owners out there with similar issues? I have been trying to fix this for a few days now and am out of ideas. I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks again for a fantastic plugin - this is really game-changing !

Attachments

• alogcat.2011-12-19-14-41-00+0000.txt
      16.9 KB

lar282

Portal Pro
    July 11, 2004
    about ICS, i can say it works with external player here, running on nexus galaxy

what doesnt work at all is rtsp stream, not on ICS nor Honeycomb (Galaxy Tab 10.1), player opens and closes directly ...

Hi
    What ROM are u on on your galaxy 10.1? Does Ampdroid work good for u on that device?

//Lasse

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The channel logos have to go inside the "programdata\tv4home\ChannelLogos" folder. If you already have them on your client, just copy the folder from "programdata\team mediaportal\mediaportal\thumbs\tv\..." folder.

HeyBagger :)

I tried putting my tv channel logos here but they are not displayed on my Android device. At the EPG I get only the MP logo for every channel. Did the logo search path change?

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I don't think logos are supported in the last stable tv4home release.

alturismo

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi
    What ROM are u on on your galaxy 10.1? Does Ampdroid work good for u on that device?

//Lasse

i tested on stock kk4, kl1, kl4 and also custom ones, was always fine ...

i only use videos and live tv streams as note, no remote and no series or movie plugins

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Hi

//Lasse

i tested on stock kk4, kl1, kl4 and also custom ones, was always fine ...

i only use videos and live tv streams as note, no remote and no series or movie plugins

The rtsp streams are very problematic and only works (sometimes) in a few players/phones. It's much better to use the (coming soon ;)) MP-Extended streaming framework.

Henric-a

Portal Pro
    November 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [Android] aMPdroid 0.8 - Streaming and more

Hi,

i dont want to use Ampdroid any longer. Is there a way to uninstall the services?

Thx
    Henric

Iwen

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [Android] aMPdroid 0.8 - Streaming and more

The services on your computer? Take a look at the control panel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom