[Android] Android remote (1 Viewer)

Thundercats

Portal Pro
April 28, 2009
The Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Eeeeehhh, i guess that goes for me too... my version does have "my" skin included allready

i donno exactly which version kroko has put up here for download.

Maybe becoz. the skins not totally ready , that Kroko thinks the time is not right yet to put it in the version for download.

DieBagger: i think it's great seeing you keep-up with the progress of kroko's remote-app as well. For what i read in the thread about YOUR aMPdroid-remote...you make me very very curious and eager to try your app as well. The video u've made looks very promissing, especially the graphics-eyecandy is soooo droowling fantastic: it's all very balanced and has a very high MP-look & feel. Maybe you could give a few people a testversion, so they can give more feedback, without having to answer hundreds of user-questions...

Koenjer

Portal Member
July 7, 2009
will it be possible to play the files on the computer?
Right now you can play them locally but i also want to play them on the PC.

I have connected a speaker in my garden.
So I can change music from my phone sitting in the garden.

I would also be fine to control radio.

any ideas if this can be implemented.

Thundercats

Portal Pro
April 28, 2009
The Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Well, if you have installed MediaPortal on that computer, you can use the app to control and access all your musicfiles... that's what it all was made for after all :)

Thundercats

Portal Pro
April 28, 2009
The Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Donno if kroko has inserted support for streaming online radio (yet). Perhaps later-on. But he is rather busy rightnow, i guess. Busy with rewriting some of his other plugins and also with work, i think.

Geee, i start acting as if i am his personal secretary... lol :)

rolls1400

Portal Pro
August 26, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Started working on a Moving Pictures plugin for Android Remote. went with a wall of covers but might implement other views eventually like filmstrip.

As of now it only displays your movies. Working on the details page right now and then if anyone has any suggestions let me know..

9ar8k1.jpg

rolls1400

Portal Pro
August 26, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
So I have been working on the remote a little here and there. Rather than deciding what to work on next I was wondering what features you guys want the most? Possibly enhancements to existing code or new features?

Let me know..:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom