[Android] Android remote (1 Viewer)

Thundercats

Portal Pro
April 28, 2009
The Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Just curious (not out of ego-tripping), but how do you people like the Blueskin so far? It's not finished totally yet, but was just wondering if anyone it is using at all and if they like the look and feel of it..

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [Android] Android remote

About what a performance, the Tablet PC have? Does anyone have any of these models and can say what?

MID 10 Zoll Tablet PC wLan Android 2.1 HDMI GPS 1Ghz

EASYPIX EasyPad TABLET PC + 10,2" + WLAN + USB + Pad

Is that possible on a Tablet PC or only on mobile? Or on all devices that have the Android operating system. And from what for a version 2.1 is ok?

Rich 1Ghz CPU and 256MB of RAM from? Could I therefore also TV and movies on the Tablet PC to look over the HTPC to stream so quasi?

Thundercats

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2009
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @ D3ltoroxp:

I have myself an Utopia 8 inch A-pad tablet, running Android 2.2 Froyo running at 800 MHz. It runs perfect on it. Except that Kroko has not (yet) adapted the remote-app for tablet screenresolutions. My A-pad has a screen-resolution of 800 x 600 pixels, thus stretching the graphics out of aspect ratio. But this is only a matter of time to have the layout adjusted to those bigger screen resolutions.

Streaming and showing movies and stuff to your tablet should be possible , but all depends on the speed of your hardware (if your tablet can allready play (720p) movies locally (from SD), then i guess playing streamed content would give no problems neither). Also the speed of your network-connection determens the capability of smooth playing as well.

SID6.7

Portal Member
    August 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: [Android] Android remote

Just curious (not out of ego-tripping), but how do you people like the Blueskin so far? It's not finished totally yet, but was just wondering if anyone it is using at all and if they like the look and feel of it..

Hi Thundercats,

I must be stupid and blind . Where do I get the Blue Skin ?

Regards

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Hi Thundercats,

Regards

You can change the skin in "Menu -> Global settings -> Select skin"....

SID6.7

Portal Member
    August 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi Thundercats,

Regards

Hi there .

Yes I tried to in the 1st place but the skin is not there.

I installed the latest apk and server but no blue skin available .

Help is appreciated .

Regards

el_gato

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi Thundercats,

Regards

Hi there .

Help is appreciated .

Regards

the skins are already implemented? isn't working for me, either. the skin menu lists only dark skin by inspirement, skin2 by someone, skin3 by someone. after selecting the second or third, nothing changes and after getting back into the skin menu, the first one is selected always... using an htc desire with stock froyo...

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Hi there .

Help is appreciated .

Regards

the skins are already implemented? isn't working for me, either. the skin menu lists only dark skin by inspirement, skin2 by someone, skin3 by someone. after selecting the second or third, nothing changes and after getting back into the skin menu, the first one is selected always... using an htc desire with stock froyo...

I have the latest svn running on my device so I can't say if it's already supposed to work in the last release... :sorry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom