Any plans for .Net v3 (1 Viewer)

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Canberra
Home Country
I was just wondering if any of the devs might shed some light as to whether there are any plans to go to .net 3 ?
Thanks

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

.NET 3 "only" brings XAML / WPF to .NET 2.

Since MP will use these technologies in the future for the new GUI, it will use .NET 3 sooner or later. ;)

Flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If you remember, I wrote about it when tests because of x86/x64 problems
    If you remember, I wrote about it when tests because of x86/x64 problems
    Hia all, So, decided to setup a new client instance and getting fed-up with the tonne of bloatware and cr*p that comes with...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under Team Media Portal in PF X86. The net 4 version, as I indicated, is the one I installed. Or tried to. For completeness, I deleted the (empty) folder & the Team Media Portal folder (otherwise empty), and...
    Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under...
    1. Download MediaPortal for free! - MEDIAPORTAL Click "media portal 2", goes to this github link, which is a 404. 2. Downloaded the...
    Replies
    Views
    Using version 1.32: no problems at all.
    Using version 1.32: no problems at all.
    The automatic refresh rate changeover suddenly stopped working for me. Everything worked perfectly the whole time. I didn't change...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    I am still unable to get the 3D playback of inserted disks but otherwise eveything seems to be working well using a paid version of MakMKV on my HTPC. However I tried doing the same with the latest beta evaluation version of MakMKV on my Desktop PC, also MP 1.34 x64, but have not been able to get it working, "Unable to play copy...
    I am still unable to get the 3D playback of inserted disks but otherwise eveything seems to be working well using a paid version of...
    I don't know how many of you are aware of this, however, it may be that AnyDVD HD has finally come to an end. Their web site can no...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom