Any update on a possible release date for 0.2 RC2 (1 Viewer)

GitsLM

Portal Member
October 19, 2004
Germany / USA
sorry but since there was nothing announced yet I think there is no update - would you agree on that :) and I am sure if there are updates dont you think that the devs would proudly announce them ?

Khris

Portal Pro
July 2, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Home Country
Canada Canada
mickyblue said:
its been a month since anything been posted on it :(

Guess that means that there isn't an update yet! :D

Let the developers do their work. They'll work better, and more inclined to work without countless people asking Is is done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet?

It's ok to ask for updates, however it's not ok to ask the same question which 1000 people have already asked before you......odds are the answer hasn't changed.

broadband412

Portal Pro
April 20, 2005
New Yrok
Last Time I heard about a pssible update was something this month with plans to release the final version of 0.2 next month. That could have changed though. New Builds of the program are released everyday. However, these CVS builds are for the people who want the absolute latest features meant mainly for beta testers.

thechad

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Geelong, Australia
Home Country
Keep an eye on the changelog on the MP home page. As you will see there are still a lot of fixes occuring in the MyTV portion of MP and until this slows right down I personally would not expect to hear anything from the devs on next release date.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    thechad said:
    Keep an eye on the changelog on the MP home page. As you will see there are still a lot of fixes occuring in the MyTV portion of MP and until this slows right down I personally would not expect to hear anything from the devs on next release date.

I think the dev team would like to get MyTV DVB -part stable before releasing anything "official". A lot of progress has been made in that area.

jim tressler

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2005
    big props to the dev team.. atsc usa live tv works again :)

now if we can just get timeshifting to work :) - hopefully someone with atsc experience in the usa can step in to help out.. :)

jim

Users who are viewing this thread