Any way to go back to Text style logos? (1 Viewer)

asr10 user

Portal Member
April 7, 2010
29
0
I installed the Moving Pictures fanart mod but didnt back up my old Streamed MP logos. Anyway to go back to regular Text logos instead of the graphical logos? Similar to this

94540d1324019254t-streamed-mediaportal-replacement-logo-pack-logochoice.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Fixed, I think. Certainly the vintage MP2 installer that I was using no longer installs the LAV filters. I can only assume that these were never part of the install package itself, but rather downloaded during the install, and that link no longer exists. Shame that the installer doesn't indicate this. Last time when I installed the...
Fixed, I think. Certainly the vintage MP2 installer that I was using no longer installs the LAV filters. I can only assume that...
Hi all, I've recently retired my MP2 setup for my main HTPC and gone back to separates, but I wanted to retain the ability to play...
Replies
4
Views
823
Thankyou High_Five, that worked perfectly, I now remember doing that 10 years ago, thanks for jogging my old memory. Cheers Tony
Thankyou High_Five, that worked perfectly, I now remember doing that 10 years ago, thanks for jogging my old memory. Cheers Tony
Hi everyone, I have been using it For 16 years now (from V1.1.1) and it has worked flawlessly. I only use TV Series and Moving...
Replies
2
Views
620
Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file I attached to my previous message. I don't understand it because I use MP in english, I search for subtitles in english and not in my native language, so I can't figure out what's translation got to do...
Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file...
I don't now what to say, I don't know where to begin. Mediaportal user since 2004. Always a satisfied user, I must add. Lately...
Replies
21
Views
2K
that really sounds like an authorization issue. do you already have an OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml in the programfiles\tean mediaportal\subtitledownloaders folder? there you can fill in your credentials. I'm sure it is documented somewhere...
that really sounds like an authorization issue. do you already have an OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml in the programfiles\tean...
I'm having a strange issue with Subcentral & Subtitle Downloader. Everytime I try to download subtitles the list come out empty...
Replies
3
Views
596
Thank you both for your good and very detailed advice. I think I will try to go for the x86 install.
Thank you both for your good and very detailed advice. I think I will try to go for the x86 install.
Hello great people ! I have an old Win7 setup running the 1.29 build and I'm making a new htpc on Win11. I have made a backup and...
Replies
3
Views
2K
Top Bottom