Anysee 30 Plus support (descramble) (2 Viewers)

stounedi

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
This might be a stupid question, but...

Do I have to set "CAM = YES" in the TVServer configuration for the AnySee E30 SPlug.dll trick to work? Because I did as in instructions (had to use google translate...) and had CAM=YES option set. This lead to whole MediaPortal freeze when I tried to watch a crypted channel I am subscribing.

Mithrandir

Portal Pro
March 21, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
First of all, did you get FTA channels to work first in mediaportal before trying anything else?
As far as i can remember CAM should be switched on.

Did MP really freeze, or did the video just freeze. what happens if you try to change channels after the freeze?

stounedi

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
First of all, did you get FTA channels to work first in mediaportal before trying anything else?
As far as i can remember CAM should be switched on.

Did MP really freeze, or did the video just freeze. what happens if you try to change channels after the freeze?
First I tried to view an encrypted channel directly, because I had turned off my MP on encrypted channel (before it I had made sure that FTA channels were working etc). It froze my MediaPortal totally.

Second attempt I did view FTA channel first. It showed that channel ok. Then I switched to encrypted channel, MP froze for a while and was showing last frame from the FTA channel before I tried to change for the encrypted one. Then I could switch channels, but encrypted channels were still not working.

Tomorrow I will be trying the MDAPI+Acamd method :p

Mithrandir

Portal Pro
March 21, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
stounedi
So..
Did you see the additional folders being created in TV Server for the anysee card?
Did you put the splug.dll file in that folder?
Did you reboot afterwards?

TV Server won't pick up the changes if you dont reboot.

blackEyEz
Just checked the Anysee SDK which is really not too bad. Examples for setting up RTSP streams are even given and it also explains how to call descramble, etc. Exactly the thing for which we are now using MDAPI and SPLUG instead.

Problem for me is
1. Haven't used C in 10 years. Let alone C++.
2. I know nothing about mediaportals inner workings.

However if really no one from the mediaportal team has the time to look at this i might just (have) to try to get my C++ for dummies :)))books out and start work on the implementation myself. (Which would take my ages, well..could be months or a year really, but someone experienced from MP probably <2 weeks). Loads of people are dying to get this stuff working.

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
July 8, 2009
Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
@stounedi
So..
Did you see the additional folders being created in TV Server for the anysee card?

@blackeyez
Just checked the Anysee SDK which is really not too bad. Examples for setting up RTSP streams are even given and it also explains how to call descramble, etc. Exactly the thing for which we are now using MDAPI and SPLUG instead.

Problem for me is
1. Haven't used C in 10 years. Let alone C++.
2. I know nothing about mediaportals inner workings.

However if really no one from the mediaportal team has the time to look at this i might just (have) to try to get my C++ for dummies :)))books out and start work on the implementation myself. (Which would take my ages, well..could be months or a year really, but someone experienced from MP probably <2 weeks). Loads of people are dying to get this stuff working.

I guess we are on our own, i did open a thread with the zapping issue and quickly a dev said MDAPI isnt supported. It bugs me allot that we are put in a hackers corner while im paying for my channels. I PM'ed AnySee user at degroeneknop, e-mailed support but untill now nothing.
:(

stounedi

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
@stounedi
So..

Yes, the folder was created.

Yes, I put splug.dll in that folder.

I also saw an icon appearing in the tray.

First I didn't boot, I just did net stop tvservice + net start tvservice. But after that I tried to boot also.

Mithrandir

Portal Pro
March 21, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I guess we are on our own, i did open a thread with the zapping issue and quickly a dev said MDAPI isnt supported. It bugs me allot that we are put in a hackers corner while im paying for my channels. I PM'ed AnySee user at degroeneknop, e-mailed support but untill now nothing.

Blackeyez, thats the point im making. To me it seems feasible to get support built in which means no MDAPI is needed.

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
July 8, 2009
Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Blackeyez, thats the point im making. To me it seems feasible to get support built in which means no MDAPI is needed.

Ah ok, im a starter in tv within mediaportal. I got the anysee a week ago and have no experience what exactly MDAPI and Splug.dll is. I followed exista's guide and kind of in the dark what to do.

Mithrandir

Portal Pro
March 21, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I don't think we can expect any solutions anytime soon. The Zapp issue is a new one though. It didn't occur in Mediaportal 1.0.2 and if i remember correctly not in 1.1.0 RC1 either. Since RC2 works much better for me for now ill stick to RC2 and take the zap delay..

stounedi

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
I got the MDAPI + Splug.dll to work. I think it was my paycard's fault.

I tried with my another card, that is newer series, and it worked instantly.

Thanks to all your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom