Anysee N7S2CICRPlus (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
Replies
Views
To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing process and only very rarely have I needed to use the manual procedure posted by @CyberSimian to overcome the error you ran into. I also believe there is a procedure to repair the MySQL install in the event...
To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing...
I am trying to install Mediaportal with TV Server. I tried many versions, including current x64 and new prerelease x86, and...
Replies
Views
Thats odd I did a clean install of tv server x64 and just dropped the SchedulesDirect.dll from the old tv server x86 into the plugins folder of the tv server x64 and its working fine.
Thats odd I did a clean install of tv server x64 and just dropped the SchedulesDirect.dll from the old tv server x86 into the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom