[Verkauf] Aplus CS-GL-3 HTPC - black (1 Viewer)

Makkoo

Portal Pro
August 24, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Verkauft!

Kann zu

Attachments

• 101_0844.jpg
    101_0844.jpg
    455.5 KB
  • 101_0849.jpg
    101_0849.jpg
    476.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pictures might help avoid the recycling. ;) I still love my HTPC. Good luck.
Pictures might help avoid the recycling. ;) I still love my HTPC. Good luck.
Hi. Ich bin am Ausmisten und trenne mich von vielem, was ich nicht mehr benötige. Ich verwende keinen HTPC mehr, sondern nur noch...
Replies
Views
Verkauft
Verkauft
Verkauft wird ein kompletter HTPC bestehend aus: OrigenAE S10V Gehäuse in schwarz ASUS STRIX Z270G Intel Celeron G3930 mit...
Replies
Views
I am not sure what the problem is, but I would suggest trying the following: (1) In "TV Server Config", on the panel where you "scan for channels", click the first Win-TV tuner to select it and then click Scan for channels. (2) Next, click the second Win-TV tuner to select it and then click Scan for channels. If you scan for...
I am not sure what the problem is, but I would suggest trying the following: (1) In "TV Server Config", on the panel where you...
Hallo Fangemeinde und Spezialisten, Ich habe das Problem, dass im Mediaportal 2.4.1 mit Hauppauge Win-TV Dual Tuner bei zwei...
Replies
Views
Ich hoffe, das oben Geschriebene hilft dabei, einfacher und schneller mehr aus Media-Buddy heraus zu holen. Wenn es Fragen, Anregungen, Kritik, usw gibt, immer her damit. Danke.
Ich hoffe, das oben Geschriebene hilft dabei, einfacher und schneller mehr aus Media-Buddy heraus zu holen. Wenn es Fragen...
Hi. Ich werde mal beschreiben, wie ich mit Media-Buddy arbeite, da das so extrem wenig Arbeit macht und trotzdem alles gut wird...
Replies
Views
That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black bars to MediaPortal when playing videos that didn't conform to a strict 16:9 ratio, I suppose. Thanks to everyone for the patience and help, I can finally enjoy videos fully.
That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black...
I'm running MePo in 1080p to my 4K TV (because my Intel NUC HTPC ain't powerful enough to run in 4K) and for some videos, I see...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom