Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    @BigGranu Maybe you've noticed that there will be a compatibility check in next MP2 version. This needs some changes to the plugin.xml. Necessary changes are described here:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_...te/Plugin_Development/CompatibilityManagement
    Most of the changes I can do myself. But I don't know on what core MP2 component your plugin(s) depends on. So if you find the time to provide a modified plugin.xml for AppLauncher and your other plugins this would be great. I'm using AppLauncher daily and I can not miss it.
    If you don't find the time I need to guess, what I have to change in plugin.xml myself.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    In meantime I've managed to rework the plugin.xml myself. I've attached it here so everyone can use it as soon as the next version of MP2 is available to download.

Attachments

• plugin.7z
      1.5 KB

BigGranu

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This Week i have a little bit Time. So i will update my Plugins (skins, plugin.xml, ...).
    I have seen, in the Installer from @Lehmden, is a BlueVison part for the Skin. Thanks. (y)
    But in this, all Buttons without Content. :confused:
    screenshot-2-png.180197

@ge2301 What can i do, thats the Content is visible? I have tested any Styles.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
      Screenshot (2).png
      556.9 KB

BigGranu

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The simplest is, you install Applauncher from Downloads. In the "AppLauncherSettingsAdd.xaml" you find this.

XML:
              <Button Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="2" Margin="10,0,10,0" Content="[AppLauncher.Settings.Add.Select]"
                Command="{Command SelectApp}" HorizontalContentAlignment="Center" VerticalContentAlignment="Center" FontSize="{ThemeResource SmallerFontSize}" />

<Button Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="3" Margin="10,0,0,0" Content="[AppLauncher.Settings.Add.Searcheee]"
                Command="{Command SearchApp}" HorizontalContentAlignment="Center" VerticalContentAlignment="Center"  FontSize="{ThemeResource SmallerFontSize}"/>

This are the Buttons on my Picture. In other Skins it works.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    With BlueVision it looks ok for me. Above screenshot is from TitaniumExtended theme, for which I haven't created a skin specific design yet.
    Therefore it refers to BV default theme and uses a non fitting button style.
    The rootcause is that the Fontsize is simply too large or the row height too small. I'll correct it and post in a few minutes

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Increasing the row height solves the issue. I increased it for "search" from 23 to 55 and you can see the effect in below screenshot. Alternatively you can set negative margins in vertical direction margin=(0,-3,0,-3) for the Buttons.

But you'd need to create a "Titanium Extended" theme in BV folder for that:
    upload_2016-6-28_22-26-43.png

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not really "perfect".. Overlapping text and missing entries in the bottom area. The two button on top right and the right menu are still without text...

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not really "perfect".. Overlapping text and missing entries in the bottom area. The two button on top right and the right menu are still without text...
    It was an example for the "search" button to explain the solution. I didn't apply it for all screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom