Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (2 Viewers)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Any idea why the latest version on the MPEI is only 1.0.5.0?
    I also get this when running the 'Check for update' in the MP Config under 'plugins' within the Avallonis configurator

Attachments

• update_error.png
      update_error.png
      18.2 KB

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Quarter: Thanks, good idea. Now the OSD Needs the same treatment (I tried, but the alignment of the textures was off, not enough time).

So cul8er: That is a good option for the next release ;)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have an issue with world weather. It does not Show any of the Images. I have seen that compatability is set to 0.45, which is the version I use. Did you adapt to the WW change to use a facade instead of Image controls?

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Quarter: Thanks, good idea. Now the OSD Needs the same treatment (I tried, but the alignment of the textures was off, not enough time).

So cul8er: That is a good option for the next release ;)

I will adjust that one a bit more and do the OSD when I have a bit more time. Then I will need to pick cul8er brain on how to add buttons ;)

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have another question...

If I add a tv series or a movie to my media shares, then moving pictures or MP-TV series picks them up, but they don't update in the skin (recently added) until I restart..

In StreamedMP they would update in real time without a restart.

Am I missing a configuration option or something?
    Hi,

This sounds strange. On my PC it is updated within seconds without restart. What version of MovingPicture and TVSeries are you using?

best regards
    cul8er

Hmm.. Installing LatestMediaHandler didn't fix this... Not sure what I was missing.. I switched back to StreamedMP temporarily - will do a reinstall of Avallonis when the next full install is released and try again :)

I'm running latest Moving Pictures and MP-TV series btw.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have another question...

If I add a tv series or a movie to my media shares, then moving pictures or MP-TV series picks them up, but they don't update in the skin (recently added) until I restart..

In StreamedMP they would update in real time without a restart.

Am I missing a configuration option or something?
    Hi,

This sounds strange. On my PC it is updated within seconds without restart. What version of MovingPicture and TVSeries are you using?

best regards
    cul8er

Hmm.. Installing LatestMediaHandler didn't fix this... Not sure what I was missing.. I switched back to StreamedMP temporarily - will do a reinstall of Avallonis when the next full install is released and try again :)

I'm running latest Moving Pictures and MP-TV series btw.

Hi,

Can you please attatch your fanarthandler.XML and latestmediahandler.XML file so I can see what settings you are using. Both files is in the same dir as mediaportal.xml

Cheers
    Cul8er

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've just reinstalled and now it is picking up new media just fine!

Most odd! Sorry to have bothered you!

mohawk

Portal Member
    August 8, 2006
    Germany
    Hi,
    i have reworked the mvCentral files for the Avallonis White Theme. If someone want's to try it the files are attached, but make a backup of the orginal files in case you don't like it or something don't work right.
    THX mpsam (i think i used a file from him) and cul8er of course.
    Take care....

Attachments

• mvcentral-list-artist.jpg
      mvcentral-list-artist.jpg
      179.9 KB
    • mvcentral-list-artist-info.jpg
      mvcentral-list-artist-info.jpg
      225 KB
    • mvcentral-list-album-info.jpg
      mvcentral-list-album-info.jpg
      216.1 KB
    • mvcentral-list-track-info.jpg
      mvcentral-list-track-info.jpg
      167.5 KB
    • mvcentral-thumb-large.jpg
      mvcentral-thumb-large.jpg
      281.1 KB
    • mvcentral-thumb-small.jpg
      mvcentral-thumb-small.jpg
      298.7 KB
    • mvcentral-video.jpg
      mvcentral-video.jpg
      193.8 KB
    • mvCentral.zip
      2.5 MB

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Absolutely love this skin, not sure if it's a Avalon or a Avallonis achievement, but the adding of menu items in combination with the breaking up of the online videos sites is great, make MP much more detailed.

Few things I noticed:

-I''ve created a new menu item "Music Videos" and chose "Fanart" "Music", when i save and launch MP, no fanart is shown, when i go back in the Avalonnis editor, fanart is not selected anymore for that menu item.,
    Missed the "update" button, working fine now..

-You can only make adjustments to the editor ones, if make changes and save editor, go back into the editor and try to save it again you will get a error msg.

-Next to the menu item name there is this "3 bar icon", after adding a few menu items this does not show up anymore on every item.
    (in my opinion, I would like if the selected item is a little more highlighted, my eyes seem to be drawn to the item above the submenu, instead of the selected item in the middel of the bar, not sure how to do this though, maybe make the "3 bar icon" blue ? selected item blue ? )

Thanks, always enjoying your work here Cul8er..... (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom