Basichome (Aeon) MOD for StreamedMP! (1 Viewer)

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Arendal
Home Country
Norway Norway
wow, great mod, think i'll use it after my scheduled format. Considering moving the menubar a bit lower though, is that a lot of work, or just a few y-pos values?

Sparrismanne

Portal Member
February 18, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Great, love this mod but i´m using more then 8 in my setup so i hope this will be supported soon!!

Thanks anyway!

RandyKC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I did a version for my own use that has the menu in the bottom of the screen.
    Maybe this is of use to someone, so here it is.

I like the look of this with the menu at the bottom.

I noticed that the sample has an empty entry between Weather and Plugin preventing the menu from wrapping. I tried to figure it out but nothing appeared to be missing. Although, xml is not my strong point. Any chance of fixing?

Edt: I compared your file with one I was working with and saw where you changed the coordinates. Got mine working now.

jet70

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    Default Menu Item

Hi there - really love this modification to BasicHome.

I am using the 6 tab version and would like it to default to movies instead of Series (TV series).

I tried to achive this by using the Streamed MP Editor, but this returned BasicHome back to the conventional StreamedMP style.

I'm sure I am being stupid, but I can't figure out how to change the deafault menu option in the xml file.

Can anyone advise?

Thank you very much.

RandyKC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    In your basichome.xml file, try changing defaultcontrol from 1900 to 1901 (If Movies has an id of 1201 in your xml file). Should be at the top of the file around line 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom