Basichome (Aeon) MOD for StreamedMP! (2 Viewers)

Jammyz

Portal Pro
January 28, 2009
Home Country
Italy Italy
HI.
I changed the menu 6tabs, and I have 2 questions

see image attached :)

1) How can I link the V image to settings and not to plugins?

2) When I launch MP I would like that the first item is MovingPictures and not Tv-series. How can I change it?

:D

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    200.6 KB

Vergo

Portal Pro
August 30, 2005
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
HI.
I changed the menu 6tabs, and I have 2 questions

see image attached :)

1) How can I link the V image to settings and not to plugins?

2) When I launch MP I would like that the first item is MovingPictures and not Tv-series. How can I change it?

:D

Oh so you already did it yourself, i see :) Great

1) The V image should be linked to switching from basichome to the normal layout. Anyway, it's defined as <action>115</action> in the xml.
Try to change it to <hyperlink>4</hyperlink>

2) I don't know the easy way to do this so I do it the hard way (e.g. switching all references in the xml)

Jammyz

Portal Pro
January 28, 2009
Home Country
Italy Italy
Oh so you already did it yourself, i see :) Great

Yeah :cool:

1) The V image should be linked to switching from basichome to the normal layout. Anyway, it's defined as <action>115</action> in the xml.
Try to change it to <hyperlink>4</hyperlink>

Thank you.. I'll try this evening

2) I don't know the easy way to do this so I do it the hard way (e.g. switching all references in the xml)

It is very easy to do with the StreamedMP configurator.. just flag the tabs..
but I have no idea as to edit

Vergo

Portal Pro
August 30, 2005
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Sneak Peek

I'm not sure if there is a MePo skin that already supports this, but here you go :)
A basichome Mod that displays the current weather conditions as a background!

weatherplugin.png

FoxForceFive

Portal Pro
February 16, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi, I'm loving this mod, got it & the FusionMP installed & I'm liking my MP setup even more than I thought possible!

Thankyou for creating it!

I would however, like to change the 'Showtimes' in the 8 tab version into 'Trailers' I tried copying all the relevant 'Trailers' sections from the 5 tab & overwiting the 'Showtimes' sections in the xml & this didnt work!

How can I go about this?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT-Read the full thread & worked out I just had to change the hyperlink code.

Thanks anyway.

Now, anyone tell me how to get streamedMP to start at the basichome screen without re-installing? Thanks!

Vergo

Portal Pro
August 30, 2005
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi, I'm loving this mod, got it & the FusionMP installed & I'm liking my MP setup even more than I thought possible!

Thankyou for creating it!

I would however, like to change the 'Showtimes' in the 8 tab version into 'Trailers' I tried copying all the relevant 'Trailers' sections from the 5 tab & overwiting the 'Showtimes' sections in the xml & this didnt work!

How can I go about this?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT-Read the full thread & worked out I just had to change the hyperlink code.

Thanks anyway.

Now, anyone tell me how to get streamedMP to start at the basichome screen without re-installing? Thanks!

Glad to see it worked out!
In general configuration "Start with basic home screen" > MediaPortal/Configuration/General - MediaPortal Manual Documentation

morlex79

April 7, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Is it possible to port it to 4:3?. I've tried but I don't know how to change it.

Sorry for my english and thanks.

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I tried to add the folders from MovingPictures and MyTVSeries to the BasicHome.xml like this:

Code:
<define>#folder0:C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Fan Art\fanart\original</define>
However this is not working, the BG won't show. How can I fix the code so that it will work? Thanks in advance!

And I have another problem. I have foudn out how to change the menu but when I have done that the menu is not that nice anymore: there are gaps of different sizes between the menu items which are not very pretty. On the "Meer Plugins" label the letter S is not shown (too long maybe?). I have taken a screenshot to let you see what I mean: next to WEER there is LOTS of room while RADIO is very close to MEER PLUGINS.

2vkxjxt.jpg

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Arendal
Home Country
Norway Norway
i don't use this mod, nor have i looked into the .xml, but it seems like the distance between the options is fixed. From the center of WEER to the center of RADIO should be the same as from center of RADIO to the center of MEER PLUGINS. Try to just call it PLUGINS, and see how that works out. else, you could find the width-tag for each option, unless they have one in common, and reduce the other ones and increase the width of MEER PLUGINS. just make sure the total langth will be the same. This might affect other parts of this mod, but it's worth a try ;)

Maybe you should wait for someone else to confirm what i just wrote... :)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm not sure if there is a MePo skin that already supports this, but here you go :)
    A basichome Mod that displays the current weather conditions as a background!
    (WIP: still looking for a solution to put (the box with) temp/condition info)
    basichome_weather.png

Will this box be visible for all Basic Home items, or will it "pop up" when weather is selected? If that's possible, this "box" could be very big without really interfering with fan art for the other items.

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom