BasicHome Editor missing (1 Viewer)

mod77

Portal Member
January 3, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello @ all
maybe this is possible a stupid question...
Where can i find the editor for the BasicHome menu?

Is there any tool available?

Thanks very much

mod77

Last edited:

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    during installation I got the message, that LAV filter installation is abborted due to an installation error.
    Also extions and onlinevideo .xml files where missing. They should work within 1.3.0 beta if i understand the news correct!?

CU

PS nice skin

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,
    during installation I got the message, that LAV filter installation is abborted due to an installation error.
    Also extions and onlinevideo .xml files where missing. They should work within 1.3.0 beta if i understand the news correct!?

CU

PS nice skin

You have to install Titan extended during the installation.. With the extended plugin, you can get additional plugin support.. You can also install it using the Mediaportal extensions installer.. Surch for; "Titan Extended" and install it..

Please report any issues! :)

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You have to install Titan extended during the installation..
    thanks for your reply ...

... I did install it during the installation!? an unfortunally there's no "Titan Extended" within MP Extion Installer

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

CU

PS nice skin

Could you post logs, would need to see what happened, ie lost internet connection can cause the Lav\Titan Extended install to fail.

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, I don't believe there's an internet connection problem ... hopefully my logs tell you more

and thx for your help

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok ... FYI

Got titan extended running by installing the Titan Extended within the download-folder MediaPortalInstallation/Deploy

MovPic, InfoService and OnlineVideos is running fine now with the titan skin.

But for sure you want to find out what happens during my installations (the same happens on all my 4 clients!) for other users which install 1.3.0 beta ;)

CU

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread