Black Glass Nova Skin 1.4.0 (1 Viewer)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Black Glass Nova Skin 1.4.0

So there's only the highlighting thing left....
    Just modify at you will the file "tvguide_button_selected_middle.png" in the "Media" folder.

Tgx

RicoHTPC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2011
    Cuxhaven
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Black Glass Nova Skin 1.4.0

Thx, got it.

Unfortunately some more problems occured. I'm using a full hd display so I guess thats the reason why all
    textes look a little weired because they are to big.
    Thats why my tv guid look pretty overcrowded and so I started to modify a little bit.
    I managed to change the tv guide as well as the mini tv guide. But there is another one when you hit F9 and select guide.
    How do I change that one?
    And when you select a specific program in the guide you will get an overview of this program.
    How do I change that screen? (which file)
    And than I have the problem that even the time and the weather information on basic screen are too close together...

Sorry for my many many questions but your skin is really great and I want to have it fit perfectly on my screen.

Greetz,

Rico

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Tgx, can I suggest something for your skin? It's a small adjustment and I can probably do it myself, but I'm guessing it will be handy for more people.

In mytvseries, in the subtitle download, make the title scroll. Sometimes an episode is name is too long to fit on the screen and because of the bigger font, it shows less characters. Most times there are multiple subtitles possible based on the name shown in the skin. Making it scroll would make it possible to download the correct subtitle.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Tgx, can I suggest something for your skin? It's a small adjustment and I can probably do it myself, but I'm guessing it will be handy for more people.

Can you make a screenshot of the issue please?

Thanks

Tgx

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Can you make a screenshot of the issue please?

Thanks

Tgx

Sorry for the late reply, had some htpc issues that needed fixing first (never a dull moment).

As you can see, both the Dimension and the CTU subs could be the right ones according to the text in the red box. So if you make the title scroll, you can see what is the approriate subtitle for the episode you have on your pc.

Attachments

• bigbang.jpg
      bigbang.jpg
      216.9 KB

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Heading label is a label control and not fade label control. Changing the type could actually work but would produce errors in log and maybe have some other consequences.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Heading label is a label control and not fade label control. Changing the type could actually work but would produce errors in log and maybe have some other consequences.

then the only alternative would be to lower the font size or something?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Assuming you are talking about #SubCentral.Search.Media.Title there is no issue using a fadelabel for me...

SubCentral doesn't use hardcoded ID's on textfields, only buttons and the three dummy fields (101, 102 and 103) used in conditional visibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom