Black Glass Nova Skin 1.4.0 (1 Viewer)

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Assuming you are talking about #SubCentral.Search.Media.Title there is no issue using a fadelabel for me...

SubCentral doesn't use hardcoded ID's on textfields, only buttons and the three dummy fields (101, 102 and 103) used in conditional visibility.

No, that's not what we're talking about :) Of course, you can use property in any text control.

But he is not using SubCentral. This is the regular menu dialog on screenshot. if the dialog used property, it could be done :)

Oh, just a heads up for Raytestrak: in next MP-TVSeries major release, subtitle downloading will be removed :)

As for smaller fonts, yeah you can use smaller font there, but that won't be included in official release. The file you need to modify is dialogMenu.xml, control with <id>4</id>.

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Assuming you are talking about #SubCentral.Search.Media.Title there is no issue using a fadelabel for me...

SubCentral doesn't use hardcoded ID's on textfields, only buttons and the three dummy fields (101, 102 and 103) used in conditional visibility.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. Feeling a little *derp* right now. :)

I'll just leave the skinning to the skinners.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    If you don't use SubCentral, then SilentException just wrote what you need to do to fix it :)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Oh, just a heads up for Raytestrak: in next MP-TVSeries major release, subtitle downloading will be removed :)

[Darth Vader Mode] Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo [/Darth Vader Mode]

Why? Is it replaced by another feature or will it be removed alltogether? Too bad if it is, it's a very handy option.

elvis56

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi just started playing with this skin today and I really like it. Just curious as to why the Menu option is always popping up whenever I go into for example: My Tv Series or Moving Pictures etc. Once I have it set I really dont need the menu popping up each time. Is there a way to stop it from always popping out from the left side of the screen? I have added a picture just to show you what I mean.

thanks for a great skin.

Attachments

• Black Glass.jpg
      Black Glass.jpg
      22.2 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Once I have it set I really dont need the menu popping up each time. Is there a way to stop it from always popping out from the left side of the screen?

Which version of Mediaportal are you using?

Tgx

elvis56

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

People are talking about SVN's but i cant for the life of me find the forum for the new svn's lol

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Tgx, small question. When mp 1.2.0 is out, will you still be releasing your skin the way you are now (via TortoiseSVN)? Or will you have a normal installer then? If not, how will you inform us of updates?

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I'll release an official mpe1 version when all the main plugins have been updated to support MP 1.2.0 and of course when the skins will be ready ;-) I've still something to add!

Thanks

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom