Black Glass Nova Skin 1.4.0 (1 Viewer)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks. So far it's looking great (on my non-supported 1.1.3 / black glass hd hybrid mediaportal :D). Can't wait till 1.2.0 beta is out.

Schicksal

Portal Pro
    February 7, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Black Glass Nova Skin 1.4.0

this build is not ready for 1.2 beta, correct?
    just asking because i collect all my themes and plugins for a new 1.2 beta installation :)

OrionHall

Portal Pro
    September 13, 2007
    London
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks for a great looking new release. Haven't updated in a while so this is quite a leap for me!

Only one niggle in setting it up - it looked perfect when I first installed the skin but after customising it with the editor I now find the text at the bottom of the Basic Home screen is tiny. The text I mean is the main label which changes when you change your selection on the main menu - 'TV Series', 'My Music' and so on. All working normally but the font is tiny.

I've had a look at the skin definition files - never really been my strongpoint though! Any pointers how to correct this would be appreciated.

UNOPARATOR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2007
    Istanbul
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    Thanks for a great looking new release. Haven't updated in a while so this is quite a leap for me!

Only one niggle in setting it up - it looked perfect when I first installed the skin but after customising it with the editor I now find the text at the bottom of the Basic Home screen is tiny. The text I mean is the main label which changes when you change your selection on the main menu - 'TV Series', 'My Music' and so on. All working normally but the font is tiny.

I've had a look at the skin definition files - never really been my strongpoint though! Any pointers how to correct this would be appreciated.
    Make sure that you've used the Black Glass Nova Editor not the Black Glass Nova HD Editor!!! ;)

OrionHall

Portal Pro
    September 13, 2007
    London
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think Unoparator had it - I re-downloaded the editor (not sure which one I had before) and re-did the menus. All is well now.

Must have had an old / wrong version! Oops.

Many thanks!

BigWhoop

Portal Member
    July 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i have a strange issue. On the Moving Picture "list"-view there is the releaseyear from every film over the filmname align ontop the name on the right. I cant figure out how to disable it.

any hints?

Last edited:

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    i have a strange issue. On the Moving Picture "list"-view there is the releaseyear from every film over the filmname align ontop the name on the right. I cant figure out how to disable it.

any hints?

Can you provide a screenshot?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom