Black Glass Skin 1.5.1 (5 Viewers)

lordarcane

Portal Pro
November 3, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hey and thanks for a great skin! I have a trouble though. i´ve installed arcsoft player but I cant get it to show up in the pluginsins list. When i press plugins i only get tetris,my extensions and sudoku in a litlle list at the center of the screen. Do you not support that plugin?

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    the arcsoftplayer.xml is not included in the dl package, but the file looks the same for all skins so I'll attach one.

Be sure to select "listed in plugins" in the plugin configuration. And type something in the field for "name on home screen" in the arcsoft plugin conf.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    The timeline is a little bit thin, is it possible to expand it a bit ? if its possible please tell me how to do it because i want to learn more about skinning ... big thanks

You have to edit the file "tvguide_slider.png" in "Media" folder.

Bye!

Tgx

I saw an intersting in amped skin v3, the Lyrics bouton is at top of the list, so very easy to select, just one "up" and "enter" ...rather then mutiple "down" really cool.

I think that the Lyrics button at the top of the list would create some problems. Not everybody are using this plugin, so if it is not enabled there should be a hole at the top of the list. Instead if it is at the bottom, everything is ok.

Thanks and bye

Tgx

Is there a way you could add the the movie rating in moving pictures? Everything else I think is perfect...

What do you mean for movie rating? Personal score or MPAA's rating system?

Thanks

Tgx

Together, a request the clips, with music, video etc. around the title one can remove those for hello? Do not find the clips look so good. Thanks and my English excuses you. Greet Dirk

If you mean brackets at the sides of folders, in the next release i'm going to remove them as i don't like them too! :)

Thanks!

Bye bye

Tgx

Are you looking at including the plugin MyPrograms or MyEmulators?

Ok! Added to the list!

Tgx

Hi thanks for reply
    Tried the home mod but still cutting of last letters of say Online Videos missing eos at the end using 1600 X 1200 Plasma Screen
    and can I add a different back ground for missing plugins

You have 2 ways:

1) Reduce the font size: in "myHome.xml" and "myHomePlugIns.xml" change "buttonFont" to 16 or 14.
    2) Enlarge the menu, but it is a bit complicated to be written here. I'll try to enlarge the menu a little in the next release.

Thanks and bye!

Tgx

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    HTPCInfo plugin.

Hi Tgx,
    the skin support the new version of HTPCInfo plugin (0.6.1)?
    Because i'm not able to see all my HDD.

Hi
    mamachan

chalibali

Portal Member
    October 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    tv gemist plugin

hi TGX,

thanks to make the globalsearch in the music section. is it possible to make tv gemist plugin working in black glass??

greetings

chalibali

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Tgx,
    the skin support the new version of HTPCInfo plugin (0.6.1)?
    Because i'm not able to see all my HDD.

Yes, but only the first two hard drives are displayed.
    In the next version, i'll add support for gauges and several other things.

Bye

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hi TGX,

thanks to make the globalsearch in the music section. is it possible to make tv gemist plugin working in black glass??

greetings

chalibali
    Tv Gemist support is coming in the next release together with MyPrograms!

Bye!

Tgx

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    moving picture list view,

hi Tgx ! i thing i find for me the best layot for mov-pic and tvseries List view ... please see screen 1

now i need a little help : screen 2
    1-how can i delet the small poster in the list panle ? i like to cut it like you did for tv series list view .
    2- i wont to tack down the cd case ..this i can do ,but the flipy sedow get mix with the movie ditle down ,,so how i can delet only the
    flipy sedow ?

3- i try to do same for tvseries but the xml totaly defrent then all MP xml to hard for me to find things ....

now im no skiner i just move things arownd , if you can help i thank you a milyon...

Thank you for this Great skin...

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2009
    Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Attachments

• splashscreen_blackglass_blue.jpg
      splashscreen_blackglass_blue.jpg
      104.8 KB
    • splashscreen_blackglass_black.png