Black Glass Skin 1.5.1 (1 Viewer)

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
Many :D Tgx for this great skin!

To have it very clean, how is it possible to eliminate some buttons? For example, "view as" ? (I would like to have the possibility to choose the view I want , of course, but in the configuration menu. Then, I don't want to see this option button when I am using MP.
I want to eliminate as many buttons as possible!! (or just to hide them)

:D again!

sreggy

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
Italy
Hi Tgx,

all work fine, the problem was the refresh interval of the weather data.

:D

I've developed a simple skin for Stocks & Indices plugin, are you interested in?

:D again,

-stefano

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    MyFilms Bug....

Hi, there is a small bug with MyFilms in this skin that does not exist when I test it in the Blue3 skin. I would fix it if I could figure out how the controls work for stop, but for some reason I cant :oops:

The problem is as follows:
    Whenever I "stop" a movie before it finishes normally the "MyHome" page shows... which is incorrect. The "MesFilmsDetail" page should show because it was the last page from which the movie was started. If a movie is played from start-to-finish, then there is no problem because the correct "MesFilmsDetail" page is shown.

If anyone could help me fix this small bug I would really appreciate it... :D

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi, there is a small bug with MyFilms in this skin that does not exist when I test it in the Blue3 skin. I would fix it if I could figure out how the controls work for stop, but for some reason I cant :oops:

I'm working on a revised version of myfilms with the help of Guzzi! A little patience!

Thanks

Tgx

buddman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2008
    TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    To add to this, I have my basichome setup to where I'm using only the 9 middle buttons on the basichome screen, which is how I want it (using MyEmulators, etc). I'm using StreamedMP's MyAnime2 skin for now. But now I want to edit the buttons on the basichome screen. What if we don't have Photoshop to do the edits you point out? I was going to try wtih Paint.Net on the files in the media folder as I already have it installed (and it's free), and based on the fact that it cannot open psd files, but was wanting to know if this would work or not. Thanks for any info.

EDIT: nm, I see why you say use photoshop now. I got the demo and will just use it. BTW, I think this is an awesome skin, and even though hard to customize, I think it will be well worth it. Thanks for your efforts.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    What if we don't have Photoshop to do the edits you point out? I was going to try wtih Paint.Net on the files in the media folder as I already have it installed (and it's free), and based on the fact that it cannot open psd files, but was wanting to know if this would work or not. Thanks for any info.

EDIT: nm, I see why you say use photoshop now. I got the demo and will just use it. BTW, I think this is an awesome skin, and even though hard to customize, I think it will be well worth it. Thanks for your efforts.

I've installed Paint.Net and by default it does not open psd files. There's a plugin that opens psd files, but it does not support some photoshop features. Using this plugin lets you open the file but it loses all mask infos, so it's not a good solution, but at least it permits the editing of the file.

I've some ideas to build an editor for the skin, but i've to think about it and make some tests to decide the way to develop it.

Thanks a lot!

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hi Tgx ! any news abut the mov-pic and tvseries full color mod ? ....:)

I'm very close to the next release. At the moment i've only developed the moving picture full color mod.
    Stay tuned!

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom