Black Glass Skin 1.5.1 (3 Viewers)

Zexan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I am trying to add the "Media label" in the myfilms detail view. The skin doesn't seem to even look at this file. Is there another way to add/edit the myfilms detail view ?

Thank-you !

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    The "Now Playing" overlay does get in the way of reading the movie info in Moving Pictures. Hasn't anybody else noticed this?

In ysMP's mod, it could be fixed by turning the glass frame in the bottom upside down and put it at the top instead and all info can be visible without problems.
    Emph
    hi Emph ! wall i mack as you suggested ,,, i shrink it litle bit ... see movingpicture.xml attached...
    for me i still like it down ....i olrady have idea how to mack the now playing not come over the movie info ...i need to try it first ..
    but see how the "movie info " on the top work for you....(on my 42" full hd lcd look good)

bloasfist

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    [..]
    Also, could the volume display possibly be skinned so that's actually possible to see the difference between the gray bars and thw white bars? Perhaps this is a plasma/LCD thing?
    Emph
    I second that! Volume level isn't readable on my 32' LCD screen...

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Perhaps you shold consider starting a new thread for each release, so that it would be easier to manage feedback etc.?
    Just a though ... Oh, and you probably know you can moderate this section as you want? (close threads, stick etc.)

Ok, i'm still thinking about it. I'm still making up my mind the way to organize this forum!

Thanks and bye!

Tgx

I´m using mpinfoservice and the skin shows up only the actual temperature in my hometown on home screen. Is it possible to change this?
    I have one RSS feed i want to read.

Once you have enabled the InfoService plugin with your Rss feed, simply click on the glass bottle image on the basic home to read the feed.

Thanks and bye

Tgx

Very nice work ! Thank you!

One suggestion: In listviews e.g. music you display the thumb immediately - this causes slow "browsing" through the library. Can you do a slightly delayed display of the thumb/cover (like in TV-Series) - so quick scrolling is possible enhancing userexperience but still having the nice design?

I'm sorry but i cannot figure out how to solve this issue. I think it does not depend on the skin, but on the plugin itself.

Thanks and bye

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Version 1.5.1

Hi!

I've just uploaded a mantainance release:

Version 1.5.1 changes:

• Fixed issues in OSD and Infoservice temperature display (thanks to mr viggo)
    • Reverted back to previous osd layout as it seems graphically more balanced.

:D:D

Bye

Tgx

BuUrMaN

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Using it for a while now, and have to say...

NICE JOB!!!!

im simply loving it.. nice to see you are still improving the little things, thanks a lot!

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,

Nice skin.
    Are you planning include support for EarthTV plug-in?

Thank You
    Ok, added to the list!

Also, could the volume display possibly be skinned so that's actually possible to see the difference between the gray bars and thw white bars? Perhaps this is a plasma/LCD thing?

In the next release, i'll include a new volume/mute osd, clear, simple and nice!
    Thank you for pointing it out!

Tgx

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Very nice work ! Thank you!

One suggestion: In listviews e.g. music you display the thumb immediately - this causes slow "browsing" through the library. Can you do a slightly delayed display of the thumb/cover (like in TV-Series) - so quick scrolling is possible enhancing userexperience but still having the nice design?

I'm sorry but i cannot figure out how to solve this issue. I think it does not depend on the skin, but on the plugin itself.

Thanks and bye

Tgx

I thought it would be possible with the delay/transition stuff for controls - I just tried but failed - have no idea about programming and skinning ...

Found this in TVseries:
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="3000">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="200">Visible</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" delay="200">Hidden</animation>

I think the stuff would have to be applied to the thumb display - with a short delay?

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    BUG :Infoservice temperature display

hi Tgx ! the infoservice temperature not display in : TVSeries Defult , and in MyHomeMOD and myHomePlugIn MOD in Black GlassExtras/myHomeMod Folder ...

mabye need to check all Alternative Layouts ,i did not check them all ?

i rally thing you need to open new thred for bug report so we user will help you find and reported in one place...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom