Black Glass Skin 1.5.1 (1 Viewer)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I am trying to add the "Media label" in the myfilms detail view. The skin doesn't seem to even look at this file. Is there another way to add/edit the myfilms detail view ?
    !

Ok, i'll dig into it! Thanks

Tgx

Tgx, did you ever consider using MPEI for easy installation?

Yes, i've been trying for a while, but i've found that it does not install the fonts correctly... at least on my systems.
    Maybe, i'm doing something wrong... :confused:

hi Tgx ! the infoservice temperature not display in : TVSeries Defult , and in MyHomeMOD and myHomePlugIn MOD in Black GlassExtras/myHomeMod Folder ...

mabye need to check all Alternative Layouts ,i did not check them all ?

Yes, i've already found the bug in TvSeries. There's a mistake on visibility tag.
    As far as the other pages, it's normal as i've not yet updated the extras package!

Thanks

Tgx

Testmann

Portal Member
    August 24, 2006
    Hi,

This Skin works very fine i use it now the second time and it is a super skin.
    My questions is did you plan to implement the plugin Music Videos / mp-musicvids ?

THX

Testmann

kalinium1

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 10, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi,
    LOVE the skin!
    I love the design and the large font, which makes it really living room friendly.

Thanks!

Since the last update, something changed in the "my videos" layout. now the covers are more square, and not in the right proportions. Can I change it somehow?

ChriZ

Portal Pro
    March 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thanks for the 1.5.1 update, I was afraid the OSD in 1.5.0 was on purpose :D Thanks for this, looks way better..

I'm still manually changing the background picture for the main menu (hint, hint) so it looks as attached - am I the only one? :)

/Christian

Attachments

• blackglass.JPG
      blackglass.JPG
      42.6 KB

sreggy

Portal Member
    February 1, 2007
    Italy
    Hi all,
    I have enabled & configured Infoservice plugin but in myHome I'm not able to show the today weather temperature.

The label item in the skin file is the standard one supplied with the skin:
    <label>#infoservice.weather.today.temp · #date</label>

anyone could help me?

tks

-Stefano

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi Tgx, thx again for the new version (0.5.1), the OSD looks more mature than the one included with 0.5.

Since you're releasing new versions rather frequently (which is great), an (mpi?) installer would be much appreciated... ;) And a google code project would come in very handy in tracking the development progress of this (great) skin!!!

thx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Since the last update, something changed in the "my videos" layout. now the covers are more square, and not in the right proportions. Can I change it somehow?

I made it on purpose. In myvideos section you should have videos with 16:9 proportions and thus thumbs too. Any other video aspect should scale well inside the frame keeping aspect ratio. If you have movie posters as thumbs, you should change view to "Titles" and use the video database feature of MP.

The same occurs in Tv Recordings section.

Thanks and bye!

Tgx

I'm still manually changing the background picture for the main menu (hint, hint) so it looks as attached - am I the only one? :)

Hello Christian!

I could change and set as default the blue background in myhome screen. But how about everybody else's preferences? If the majority of Black Glass skin users prefers, in myhome page, the blue background instead of the default one, i'll be happy to change!

What do you (forum users) think?

Thanks and bye!

Tgx

Hi all,
    I have enabled & configured Infoservice plugin but in myHome I'm not able to show the today weather temperature.

The label item in the skin file is the standard one supplied with the skin:
    <label>#infoservice.weather.today.temp · #date</label>

Have you added a city in the weather section of the configurator?

Thanks

Tgx

Since you're releasing new versions rather frequently (which is great), an (mpi?) installer would be much appreciated... ;) And a google code project would come in very handy in tracking the development progress of this (great) skin!!!

Yes, i've already created a google code project with the name "blackglass". You can find it here: blackglass - Project Hosting on Google Code.
    But i still have to understand how it works. So a little patience and i'll start using it! :)

As far as the mpi installer, i've already tried it, but i cannot understand if it installs the font files... at least on my system it does not work... Next update i'll try to release the mpi package together with the rar file.

Thanks

Tgx

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Yes, i've already created a google code project with the name "blackglass". You can find it here: blackglass - Project Hosting on Google Code.
    But i still have to understand how it works. So a little patience and i'll start using it! :)

As far as the mpi installer, i've already tried it, but i cannot understand if it installs the font files... at least on my system it does not work... Next update i'll try to release the mpi package together with the rar file.

Thanks

Tgx

Great, added the rss feed to my favorites ;)

kalinium1

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 10, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    I made it on purpose. In myvideos section you should have videos with 16:9 proportions and thus thumbs too. Any other video aspect should scale well inside the frame keeping aspect ratio. If you have movie posters as thumbs, you should change view to "Titles" and use the video database feature of MP.

Thanks for the reply.
    I understand, but I have many movies which are not listed in imdb, so I use shares view with posters I add manualy.

Can I use old layout from older version?

ChriZ

Portal Pro
    March 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Hello Christian!

I could change and set as default the blue background in myhome screen. But how about everybody else's preferences? If the majority of Black Glass skin users prefers, in myhome page, the blue background instead of the default one, i'll be happy to change!

What do you (forum users) think?

Thanks and bye!

Tgx

I have no idea what other users prefer, I just know what I'd prefer :) maybe I'm the only one... you could make a poll with 3 options (and screendumps of both), like:

* like the default background
    * like the blue background
    * don't care / prefer something else

.. then at least we'll find out what other people think? :)

/Christian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom