ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi!
    I've just uploaded the new version of the skin: 1.1.1.
    These are the changes:

• MyHome Mod: new home screen with new hover backgrounds.

Hope you like it! :)
    Tgx
    hi Tgx ! i like the new MyHome Mod very mach ..thank you ...
    i add some more hover picture for missing plugin i use ...if any body else need ...

ChriZ

Portal Pro
    March 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi!

I've just uploaded the new version of the skin: 1.1.1.

These are the changes:

• MyHome Mod: new home screen with new hover backgrounds.
    • TvSeries Mod: simplified and full info support.
    • Fixed bugs in: MyLyrics (thanks to Jammyz), Tv Logos Osd (thanks to ChriZ), CommonInterface Menu (thanks to morpheus_xx), VideoInfo screen (thanks to -Manfred-) and recordedTV screen.
    • Reworked graphics to reduce footprint.

Hope you like it! :)

:D:D:D

Tgx

Thanks for the update, in general everything's still fine.. :)

A few bitchin's:
    The background pictures for my home is changed to .jpg so I can't do the overwite with bg.png trick anymore :mad: - the new MyHome mod is too graphically heavy to my taste (as the original my home background) :) I want something that's easy on the eye as soon as I turn my TV on, as the screenshot I attached a few pages back... don't know if I'm the only one, but I can live with just replacing a picture when I update my skin , so no big worries if you could just replace the .jpegs with .pngs :)

IMO, Tv series looks a little weird and empty now, why is there no show/season description anymore? I don't have the newest my tv series, so this could just be my system...

/Christian

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    1) but I can live with just replacing a picture when I update my skin , so no big worries if you could just replace the .jpegs with .pngs :)

2) IMO, Tv series looks a little weird and empty now, why is there no show/season description anymore? I don't have the newest my tv series, so this could just be my system...

/Christian

Hello ChriZ!

1) Just replace the two original files with the ones in attachment and you'll get the home screen with the blue background without messing with pictures!

2) Yes, there is no show/season info anymore in the default version. If you want more, you could use the full info version included as a mod in the last version of the skin.

Thanks and bye

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hi Tgx ! i like the new MyHome Mod very mach ..thank you ...
    i add some more hover picture for missing plugin i use ...if any body else need ...

Thank you for sharing your nice pictures!

If anybody else wants to contribute with new pictures... Let's keep on adding new backdrops!

:D:D:D

Tgx

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Filmestrip View !

hi Tgx! can you point me to the corect xml file and the corect line to delet the title under evry cd case ,in moving picture
    filmestrip view ? i look but i canot find the corect code ?
    i wont to mack the mov-pic' filmestrip view like tvsereis filmestrip view clean ... please see screenshots..

els

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil
    Recorded TV not appear in Black Glass.

Tgx and Black Glass Team.
    Congratulations and a hug Brazil.
    Some words about Black Glass: Lightness, Softness, Amazing, Wonderful, etc ...
    Please, ask for help on the item Recordings (Recorded TV): See the screens attached to the recorded programs appear in Blue3wide, X-Factor, but does not appear in Black Glass. Please, why this happens?
    Thank you.
    [els]

Attachments

• Gravações - Recorded TV - Black Glass.jpg
      Gravações - Recorded TV - Black Glass.jpg
      12.2 KB
    • Gravações - Recorded TV - Blue3wide.jpg
      Gravações - Recorded TV - Blue3wide.jpg
      34.8 KB
    • Gravações - Recorded TV - X-Factor.jpg
      Gravações - Recorded TV - X-Factor.jpg
      34.8 KB

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Ciao TGX,

please take a look at the file in attach. It's a modified skin file for ShowTimes plugin.
    If you like it, please, use it as start point for your next releases.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Attachments

• ShowTimesGUI.xml
      30.6 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Please, ask for help on the item Recordings (Recorded TV): See the screens attached to the recorded programs appear in Blue3wide, X-Factor, but does not appear in Black Glass. Please, why this happens?

I think this is because you are using a facadeview layout that is not supported by my skin.
    Try to change the layout by clicking on the left menu item "view as"... and select "list". It should work.
    In next release i'll correct this problem and add the missing layout.

Bye

Tgx

els

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Brazil Brazil
    Tgx.
    Your pack don't have common.facade.recordings.xml and your mytvrecordedtv.xml calls (the last lines):
    <visible>facadeview.list</visible>
    </control>
    <import>common.facade.video.xml</import>
    </controls>
    </window>
    I copied common.facade.recordings.xml Blue3wide to Black Glass folder and changed line common.facade.video.xml to common.facade.recordings.xml.
    I saw the recorded files, but the visual is not as pretty as the rest of Black Glass.
    [els]

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hi Tgx! can you point me to the corect xml file and the corect line to delet the title under evry cd case ,in moving picture
    filmestrip view ? i look but i canot find the corect code ?
    i wont to mack the mov-pic' filmestrip view like tvsereis filmestrip view clean ... please see screenshots..

Hi!

Simply replace the original file with this file in attach!

Bye

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom