Black Glass Skin 1.5.1 (2 Viewers)

jerrycarter

Portal Member
April 8, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I love this skin. I only wish that the list view in Moving Pictures was like the list view of TV Series. In TV Series the middle of the screen shows the details of the video selected.

trylok

Portal Member
March 22, 2008
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hello Tgx.

It would be realy nice if you would support the "Infoservice" Plugin. Because it is the only RSS feed that support direkt Webbrowsing. Your skin is realy great, and thats the only thing that is me holding on xfactory at this moment.

Great Job so far!

Jammyz

Portal Pro
January 28, 2009
Home Country
Italy Italy
I love this skin. I only wish that the list view in Moving Pictures was like the list view of TV Series. In TV Series the middle of the screen shows the details of the video selected.

I would like the opposite :D

I like more fanart oriented

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
January 7, 2007
Ulm
Home Country
Germany Germany
really really nice skin tgx. Can it be used with the new mediaportal 1.1.0 RC1 ?

Btw: How about to support infoservice ? :p

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yes i have this too and this skin works fine.test it.

greetz dlarge

chalibali

Portal Member
    October 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    global search support

hi, great skin i love it. the only thing i miss is the global search support. maybe in the next release??

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    the 1.1.0 version works and looks really great.

for the CI menu I had to revert the "fadelabel" back to "label", otherwise it causing exception when the dialog tries to access the control from code side. I attached the patched .xml.

Attachments

• blackglass_cimenu_ok.jpg
      blackglass_cimenu_ok.jpg
      141.4 KB
    • DialogCIMenu.xml
      30.6 KB

Jammyz

Portal Pro
    January 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi TGX..
    the problem with my lyrics remains as you can see in the screenshot attached.

I posted also a screenshot regarding minidisplay option, maybe you can move all on the right.

;)

Attachments

• lyrics.jpg
      lyrics.jpg
      158.2 KB
    • minidisp.jpg
      minidisp.jpg
      72 KB

ChriZ

Portal Pro
    March 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thanks for the update, alot of the minor issues have been fixed now, looks awesome as always :)

I've attached 3 pictures:
    1. My "modded" main menu, i just replaced the backgorund picture (for inspiration ;))
    2. The Weatherforecast looks weird (frame is out of the screenborders)
    3. The space for the TV logo is a bit too big (at least for the tv logos I have?)

Also, about TV Series:
    The TV Series/Season/Episode list (to the right) menu is a little too small in width for most episode titles, you might be able to get some more space by getting rid of some of the episode info (like filesize, resolutions, etc.) - who really needs this info anyway? Also, is there no episode screenshot support?

Also, a general thing- why hide the left-side menus as standard when you have room to display these as default (e.g. TV, pictures, weather forecast, movies) ?

Thanks for a great looking skin, I'm using a rather simple MP setup with very few plugins and your skin works almost flawlessly by now :)

/Christian

Attachments

• blackglass_meinmenu.JPG
      blackglass_meinmenu.JPG
      39.9 KB
    • blackglass_weather.JPG
      blackglass_weather.JPG
      62.3 KB
    • blackglass_tvosd.JPG
      blackglass_tvosd.JPG
      115 KB

Users who are viewing this thread