Black Glass Skin 1.5.1 (1 Viewer)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @mat: thx for the tvseries layout, looks great...

@tgx: thx for this great skin, imo a candidate for the "popular skins" section ;) Have you considered using google code (for source control, issue tracking, etc.) like many of the other popular skins/plugins do? Another great addition would be an mpi installer...

:D

Yes i'll use google code, but before i'd really like to be among the "popular skins"! :)

I've added the mpi installer to the list!

Thanks

Bye by Tgx

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi!

I've just uploaded version 1.3.0 of the skin!

These are the changes:

• Added Red, Green and Yellow Themes in addition to Black and Blue themes.
    • Added support for For the Record (thanks to vuego for inspiration) and Infoservice+Webbrowser (Only rss news. Now this is the default rss news plugin in basichome screen) plugins.
    • Added Global Search shortcuts in music screens (Thanks to chalibali).
    • Major redesign of MyFilms skin files.
    • Little enhancements in: TvSeries (thanks to mat123 for his simplified episode view, now included in "Alternative Layouts" folder) and Showtimes.

Thanks for the support!

Bye

Tgx

Tgx, thanks for the 4tR support. There's a problem with the Mini Guide using Black Glass v1.3.0. I copied back TVMiniGuide.xml from the files I uploaded earlier and then it works. Hope you know how to make it work both for 4tR and the normal TV plugin at the same time :D

Attachments

• BlackGlass4tRMiniGuide.jpg
      BlackGlass4tRMiniGuide.jpg
      110.6 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Tgx, thanks for the 4tR support. There's a problem with the Mini Guide using Black Glass v1.3.0. I copied back TVMiniGuide.xml from the files I uploaded earlier and then it works. Hope you know how to make it work both for 4tR and the normal TV plugin at the same time :D

I cannot replicate the problem, for me the mini guide is working fine for both 4TR and normal TV!

Sorry! But i've found a syntax error in the file!

Can you try this file in attach?

Thank!

Bye

Tgx

Loewenpower

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 24, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tgx

thanks a lot for your support. I love your Skin .... respect for the hole work you put into this project !!!

The timeline is a little bit thin, is it possible to expand it a bit ? if its possible please tell me how to do it because i want to learn more about skinning ... big thanks

efla

Portal Pro
    September 6, 2007
    I love this skin too !

I saw an intersting in amped skin v3, the Lyrics bouton is at top of the list, so very easy to select, just one "up" and "enter" ...rather then mutiple "down" really cool. Could this be changed as well on Black Glass

Miniguide is now OK with the latest fix.

mat123

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Some final "cosmetic" changes (better positioning and fixed fadelabel with lower resolutions).

Thanks for including this with your skin, Tgx.

:D

Attachments

• picture1.jpg
      picture1.jpg
      307.1 KB
    • TVSeries.xml
      30.6 KB

jerrycarter

Portal Member
    April 8, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    First of all great job on this skin. Is there a way you could add the the movie rating in moving pictures? Everything else I think is perfect...

grabi_2001

Portal Pro
    May 8, 2009
    in den Alpen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Together, a request the clips, with music, video etc. around the title one can remove those for hello? Do not find the clips look so good. Thanks and my English excuses you. Greet Dirk

Attachments

• Aufzeichnen.JPG
      Aufzeichnen.JPG
      77.6 KB

adskiremote

Portal Member
    December 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Tgx - many thanks for all the work with what I think is the best skin available for MP.

Are you looking at including the plugin MyPrograms or MyEmulators? If you need some assistance with this I'd be happy to help.

Many thanks,

AdskiRemote

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom