Excellent, I have it working now, thanks!to use FanartHandler ....Can you advise how I can get the Xfactor Fanart Handler to work properly in this skin?
1) Download fanart handler dll FanartHandler.dll - x-factor - Fanart Handler Plugin (Beta3.8) - Project Hosting on Google Code
2) Move fanart handler in your plugin process folder.
3) Configure fanart handler by enabling only "Music Fanart Directory", "Enable fanart for MyMusic plugin", "Enable fanart for MyVideo plugin".
4) Create these folders in MP User Config files folder: "thumbs\Skin Fanart\movies", "thumbs\Skin Fanart\music".
5) Fill these two folder with your favorite fanart. The files should be named after the music artist (i.e. "Alicia Keys 1.jpg", "Alicia Keys 2.jpg") or movie name (e.g. "Terminator 1.jpg", "Terminator Salvation 2.jpg").
Note : abut point 4 better to creat all this folder ,just live the one not use empty ,,some user have reportet problam if did not have them :
Its localication bug. You need to update it from here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/localization-mediaportal-deploytool-295/updated-russian-translation-72049/ latest version in the bottom of the topic or wait for next svn.I have one trouble with the scin. When I push left or right arrow during video playback there is NO time to jump in bottom bar (time - 1s; 3s; 5s; 30s; etc). Jump is working but for how many time - have no idea . In previous version 1.9.0 everything was fine. Is it a bug or my mistake in instalation?
My configuration : win7, MP 1.1 + last SVN, BlackGlass 2.0.1.
you have to read the other BlackGlass threads (previous versions). Or do you have any specific problem?is there somewhere a kind of 'help' on how to configure it?
Home Theatre Backdrops */*Home use the search fieldDoes anyone know any good sites where to get good band fan art from, is there somewhere like thetvdb.com for bands?
just check out the "extras" package, there are files for "full color" layout!Could the background of moving pictures be again somewhat colored? So full colors?