alexeiei

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2009
    Barcelona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi

I can only see "semi color fanart" for moving pictures in 2.0.1 extras, not full color...

Am I wrong?

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I love your editor, would it be possible to have it create new splash and background pictures to match the new entries made by the editor?

Yep!

Added to the list!

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thanks for the update!

Can you provide more info on "Brand new media info logos?" Where should I be seeing these?

And what is the fixed bug in myweather?

thanks again
    You could see them in Moving Pictures 1.0.1, MyFilms and when you press the "info" key or "y" during movie playback.

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @Tgx: now, you will surely have time to spend on the radio section...I know what to do, but I don't know how to do...

Tell me! I'll try to enhance the skin if i can!

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    okay, so i'm trying to get the list view to as close to the way it was in the "old" alternative layout. i've deleted the code in movingpictures.listview.xml that refers to summary, actors, plot, stars, etc. i'm still hung up on the tiny, tiny thumbnails next to the each movie in the list. it's like a dozen thumbnails being generated while scrolling that seem to bring my cpu to 100% (i run a 1.6 dual core laptop). i just want to make scrolling as quick and smooth as possible. any ideas?

You have to edit the file "movingpictures.facade.xml" in the "listcontrol" section: <textXOff>-40</textXOff> and <IconXOff>1000</IconXOff>

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    In TV Guide, above the Description, the "Current program genre" overwrite the last two chars of "Current program time"
    eg.
    The time is showed like this "2:35 AM-4:25 AM" and the genre starting by overwriting the last 2 "AM" characters.
    I'll fix it in the next release!

Thanks

Tgx

efla

Portal Pro
    September 6, 2007
    This is a fantastic skin ! Thank you

About the MyLyrics , 2 suggestions

1) Increase the font size of the Lyrics
    2) For non LRC, what about scrolling them automatically, this will not be of course as perfect as LRC but could be OK for most songs. The algorythm could be for instance,

• remove 20 seconds from the total duration of the song (for the song intro, which is most of time music only)
    • divide the rest of the song duration by the lenght of the lyrics (eg number of phrase)
    • scroll the lyrics proportionally

Would it make sense ?

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    2) For non LRC, what about scrolling them automatically, this will not be of course as perfect as LRC but could be OK for most songs. The algorythm could be for instance,

• remove 20 seconds from the total duration of the song (for the song intro, which is most of time music only)
    • divide the rest of the song duration by the lenght of the lyrics (eg number of phrase)
    • scroll the lyrics proportionally

Would it make sense ?
    This is not possible for Tgx to control in the skin - it has to be implemented in the MyLyrics plugin, so I better answer this one.

Firstly, on the 'Settings' tab in the MyLyrics configuration you can choose to automatically scroll plain lyrics instead of showing them statically.

Secondly, it is unfortunately not possible to include a clever scrolling function due to limitations in the MP controls. I have played a bit with it in the past and the results were never good for more that 30% of the songs and a disaster for the rest.

regards
    mackey

DreadFury

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I can't get over this skin, love it beyond words.

One suggestion about the basic menu, the side panels (the ones that cannot be selected and are there only for show) should maybe be dimmed as well while selecting items.
    It kind of sticks out strangely when they are lit up along the sides while everything else is dimmed.

This is total nit-picking, but you seem like the perfectionist incarnate! xD

Thanks again for the wonderful skin, I look forward to the editor changes and more improvements!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom