Black Glass Skin 2.6.0 (2 Viewers)

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
In the geckobrowser.xml i change in third line 16004 to 16002 and now everything it's OK ??

I confirm: I did the same thing and everything is now working fine! How did you have this idea??

:Dfor your tip!

pacoma

Portal Pro
March 22, 2005
Wil
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
AW: Black Glass Skin 2.6.0

Hello together

I love then Skin…. I want to make an adjustment and hope for your support. In the Plugin I see the Medialogos to TV-series with the individual consequences, like for example H.264. Divx, MPEG2 etc.

How can I insert/integratet this also within my Movies under the normal opinion???

Attachments

• 1080p.png
    1080p.png
    8.9 KB
  • 5.1.png
    5.1.png
    6.9 KB
  • ac-3.png
    ac-3.png
    10.2 KB
  • DIVX.png
    DIVX.png
    9 KB
  • vc-1.png
    vc-1.png
    9.8 KB

lhcomputer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

SKIN for Stocks und Indicis from SVN not work (see Pictures)
    The Skinfile from Blue 3 Wide work an my own Skin File (I have it send to you) work also.
    Clean Install of the Skin with the NEW SVN Up Dater - The Same Problem

See Pictures

A.Herberg

Attachments

• black_glass_stocks1.png
      black_glass_stocks1.png
      452.6 KB
    • black_glass_stocks.png
      black_glass_stocks.png
      345 KB

JiRo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2009
    Prague
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    In the geckobrowser.xml i change in third line 16004 to 16002 and now everything it's OK ??
    Thanks for the fix!

Tgx

Please note that when next version is released, window ID of GeckoBrowser will be 16004 ;)

I agree with SilentException. The problem isn't so evident and relates with GeckoBrowser plugin issues. For example, GeckoBrowser plugin selection from BasicHome site doesn't functions by 1st selection after MP start. But if run selection GeckoBrowser plugin from MyHome site before selection the same plugin from BasicHome, all running perfect. I estimate that there will be some internal problems with plugins starts and parameters setting. Change 16004 to 16002 is "rob Peter to pay Paul" and solves only calling from MyHome site, not from BasicHome or from InfoService RSS site. Will be better wait for next version of GeckoBrowser (and InfoService) plugin.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Thanks for the fix!

Tgx

Please note that when next version is released, window ID of GeckoBrowser will be 16004 ;)

I agree with SilentException. The problem isn't so evident and relates with GeckoBrowser plugin issues. For example, GeckoBrowser plugin selection from BasicHome site doesn't functions by 1st selection after MP start. But if run selection GeckoBrowser plugin from MyHome site before selection the same plugin from BasicHome, all running perfect. I estimate that there will be some internal problems with plugins starts and parameters setting. Change 16004 to 16002 is "rob Peter to pay Paul" and solves only calling from MyHome site, not from BasicHome or from InfoService RSS site. Will be better wait for next version of GeckoBrowser (and InfoService) plugin.

Problem lies in fact that both WebBrowser and GeckoBrowser are sharing same plugin ID. I changed that in GeckoBrowser code long time ago, but there is no public release yet. Point is you shouldn't have both WebBrowser and GeckoBrowser installed at the same time.

For the time being, this is the working configuration:

* In skin file GeckoBrowser.xml window ID should be 16002
    * In the InfoService advanced configuration, choose Other as web browser, type 16002 as window ID and copy properties and values from GeckoBrowser selection.

When hew version of GeckoBrowser arrives (in future):

* In the skin file GeckoBrowser.xml window ID should be 16004
    * In the InfoService advanced configuration, choose GeckoBrowser as web browser.

pacoma

Portal Pro
    March 22, 2005
    Wil
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

Here to clarify times a few Screenshots over, which I look for exactly

I in-maintained a modification from the forum in the MP UserConfig (see fig. 1)

The result from it under videos is very similar to the Plugin MovingPictures (see to fig. 2 + 3)

In order to perfect this, I would like to insert the red marked from the Plugin MovingPictures also into the normal video opinion (see to fig. 4 + 5)

Can I do this?? and if How??

Attachments

• Video_Config.jpg
      Video_Config.jpg
      204 KB
    • Home_Videos.jpg
      Home_Videos.jpg
      144.8 KB
    • ListView_Videos.jpg
      ListView_Videos.jpg
      244.6 KB
    • Home_MovingPictures.jpg
      Home_MovingPictures.jpg
      151.7 KB
    • ListView_MovingPictures.jpg
      ListView_MovingPictures.jpg
      225.3 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Black Glass Skin 2.6.0

Here to clarify times a few Screenshots over, which I look for exactly

I in-maintained a modification from the forum in the MP UserConfig (see fig. 1)

The result from it under videos is very similar to the Plugin MovingPictures (see to fig. 2 + 3)

In order to perfect this, I would like to insert the red marked from the Plugin MovingPictures also into the normal video opinion (see to fig. 4 + 5)

Can I do this?? and if How??
    Hi!

I was not aware of the mod for myVideos plugin!
    However, i think that in order to include those media info images for each film, the plugin should expose some additional properties to the skin level regarding for example the video codec, the audio codec, the resolution, the number of audio channels and so on. If somebody knows if these properties exist, please let me know, and i'll be happy to modify the skin to include those media info pictures.

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I am having an issue with the basic home editor for black glass (and maybe nova as well, I haven't gotten that far yet)

The basic home editor is now missing the selection for multishortcut.
    I can just manually edit the fields, but if I try to save a new file or make any changes, I get errors because there is nothing selected in the dropdown box.

I can 'fix' it by selecting anything in the dropdown, but then it replaces my entries and I have to re-do them.
    Before there was a selection for multi-shortcut and I was able to just select that and then enter my values.

how to reproduce:
    1. start the editor.
    2. edit an entry and manually enter the title and id number. (In my case, a multishortcut plugin)
    3. save.
    4. close editor.
    5. re-open editor and load the current config.
    6. try saving. (you'll get the error and nothing is saved in the skin directory)

I think that i've fixed it introducing a new entry in the plugin dropdown lists called "Custom Plugin".
    The fix is available on the current svn. I'll provide a compiled new version together with the new skin version for MP 1.1.1 release. Very very soon!

Thanks

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom