Black Glass Skin 2.6.0 (1 Viewer)

splinty

Portal Member
October 13, 2009
Kurgan
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
SilentException, thank You!
i've solved a "problem" with a volume bar by means of editing a skin files. It was easy. But i didn't fine a mod of my videos... May be You'll teach me how to edit a height of poster in my videos?
Please download and intall this mod: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...es-black-glass-skin-2-6-0-a-85173/#post643604

Thanks

Tgx

Dear fellow, thank You. What can i say? Guys like You makes Internet real good place.
Bless You.

SingleMalt

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: Re: Black Glass Skin 2.6.0

You should use the "Normal" folder instead of the "Logatithmic" one, unless you are using the Logatithmic volume settings in Mediaportal configuration. The ".svn" folder should be ignored as they are used by your Svn client to update the folders.
    Actually I am using the "Logatithmic" one. :D
    Thanks for your hint not to copy the ".svn" files cause the ones in the .rar-package irritated me for a while as I mentioned already before.

If you like the volume at the top of the screen, you can always you the files from the "Horizontal Volume for Default OSD" folder. I thought that with the alternative osd layouts it would have been better to have the volume at the center of the screen.
    That's it! Now the volume OSD is centered on the top-middle of the screen, just like I wanted it to be. Every time I altered the volume I was a little bit distracted from the symbol in the middle of the screen. Couldn't help it until now. ;)

P.S. Remember to clear the cache folder before launching Mediaportal!
    I will. Thanks again. :)

Golf4

Portal Pro
    August 18, 2006
    Dunkeldeutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Black Glass Skin 2.6.0

Hi Tgx,
    first - thanks for your good skinning-job !
    Excuse my bad English > that is babelfish :D
    Here the program-info are missing?
    I speak with pictures:

G4

Attachments

• hc_034 [Desktop Auflösung].jpg
      hc_034 [Desktop Auflösung].jpg
      473.2 KB
    • hc_035 [Desktop Auflösung].jpg
      hc_035 [Desktop Auflösung].jpg
      382.7 KB
    • hc_036 [Desktop Auflösung].jpg
      hc_036 [Desktop Auflösung].jpg
      443 KB
    • hc_037 [Desktop Auflösung].jpg
      hc_037 [Desktop Auflösung].jpg
      517.1 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Black Glass Skin 2.6.0

Hi Tgx,
    first - thanks for your good skinning-job !
    Excuse my bad English > that is babelfish :D
    Here the program-info are missing?
    I speak with pictures:

G4
    I've just fixed it and uploaded the file into Black Glass svn on Google Code.

Thanks a lot

Tgx

aal

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2006
    Maybe i missed an announcement but was the news ticker support dropped on this skin? I am not using the recommended BasicHome though...

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Maybe i missed an announcement but was the news ticker support dropped on this skin? I am not using the recommended BasicHome though...
    The skin supports the latest version of the Infoservice plugin.

Thanks

Tgx

DreadFury

Portal Pro
    June 28, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hey Tgx, again wonderful work on both of your skins, I use them both on different machines and just updated both to their latest versions.

I am having an issue with the basic home editor for black glass (and maybe nova as well, I haven't gotten that far yet)

The basic home editor is now missing the selection for multishortcut.
    I can just manually edit the fields, but if I try to save a new file or make any changes, I get errors because there is nothing selected in the dropdown box.

I can 'fix' it by selecting anything in the dropdown, but then it replaces my entries and I have to re-do them.
    Before there was a selection for multi-shortcut and I was able to just select that and then enter my values.

how to reproduce:
    1. start the editor.
    2. edit an entry and manually enter the title and id number. (In my case, a multishortcut plugin)
    3. save.
    4. close editor.
    5. re-open editor and load the current config.
    6. try saving. (you'll get the error and nothing is saved in the skin directory)

Thanks!

By the way, this is the skin I send XBMC fanboys to look at when they won't shutup about XBMC skins and how *ALL* MePo skins are plain and lack polish.
    They are always amazed!

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    The basic home editor is now missing the selection for multishortcut.
    I can just manually edit the fields, but if I try to save a new file or make any changes, I get errors because there is nothing selected in the dropdown box.

I can 'fix' it by selecting anything in the dropdown, but then it replaces my entries and I have to re-do them.
    Before there was a selection for multi-shortcut and I was able to just select that and then enter my values.

I think that you need to edit the plugins.xml file in the Editor directory, adding the following code among the plugin items:

Code:
    <plugin>
       <id>xxxxxx</id>
       <name>Multishortcut</name>
       <hover>hover_multishortcut</hover>
    </plugin>

Where xxxxxxx should be placed by the actual multishortcut plugin id number.

Let me know if it works.

Thanks

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom