Not open for further replies.

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    10.000 Downloads and only 12 Thanks? Whats wrong with this world? Hey folks, klick this button named "thanks", cause this skin is more than worth it.

*lifting the Steinkrug*

PureLoneWolf

Portal Pro
    September 16, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there

Firstly, I love the skin, it is superb. I have a couple of questions about MP-TVSeries support though..I did read through the whole thread, but may have gone post blind and missed the answers...

Firstly, is it possible to get it to bring up the left menu like Blue3wide? Not that it matters as I can change between watched/unwatched from the right click menu...but I am a creature of habit and would prefer the keyboard if at all possible.

Secondly, is there anyway for the Unwatched view to display the number of episodes left to watch instead of the full number of episodes for the show? Again, not that it matters, but would be a nice feature...for me at least...although I realise this could well be a plugin issue :)

I did have one issue though when using the widebanners option. When it was scanning for new shows the banners went distorted, oversized and I could only exit the app through ALT+F4. This seemed to happen when the banners refreshed to show the new ones. Again though, I don't use the widebanners option so it's not a real issue.

Thanks again for a great skin...

Dave

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England
    yes you can make the skin use the left hand menu (change layout etc), just extract the V2.2.3339 MPTVseries xml files into your bleazle folder. This might make your TVSeries background colour blue when you enter the plugin, but this can be fixed by renaming the Backgroundtop.moretrans.png file in the ..../Media/TVSeries folder.

hope this helps.

PureLoneWolf

Portal Pro
    September 16, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks - That did the trick - Am I right in thinking that the Unwatched episodes thing would be a plugin issue?

Cheers

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    10.000 Downloads and only 12 Thanks? Whats wrong with this world? Hey folks, klick this button named "thanks", cause this skin is more than worth it.

*lifting the Steinkrug*

haha :D No thanks needed - 10,000+ downloads is thanks enough :D Amazes me really.

Thanks - That did the trick - Am I right in thinking that the Unwatched episodes thing would be a plugin issue?

Sorry I didn't reply earlier - spare time is at a premium at the moment :rolleyes:

I haven't had a chance to look into this but I'd say it's a plugin thing. Spaldo seems to have a connection with the developer so maybe he can see what the story is there...

I'll be updating the TVSeries file with the next release of BleazleWide to use the slide in menu etc but some of the layouts will be different to the B3W version because I like to be able to see the maximum amount of FanArt.

Cheers

Teazle (@eetaylog it's too early in the day to be Beerzle and "Coffeezle" dosen't really work! :) Yeah, I'm bored :rolleyes: :D)

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    I can look into it, but, I would suggest waiting until MP 1.0.1 comes out along with the new version of MyTVSeries... There are a bunch of changes coming out in TVSeries.

IE:

Changes v2.2:

* Fixed possible crash in cache when using Filmstrip in Season view
    * Fixed Clear Update Timestamps option in Configuraton
    * Updated Blue3 & Blue3wide skins
    * Updated Swedish Translations, thx emphatic
    * Added New Skin Buttons for Fanart Chooser
    * Added Filmstrip/SmallIcon support for Fanart Chooser
    * Added Resolution Filter to Fanart Chooser
    * Added Watched/UnWatched Icons to Blue3wide skin
    * Added Translations for Skin Buttons
    * Added Translations for layout menu items
    * Added SeriesCount and GroupCount properties
    * Fixed Fanart Resolution SQL logic in Auto Download Fanart, thx toertchn
    * Fixed exception in configuration when attempting to retrieve a list of languages on-line when connection fails
    * Updated Danish translations, thx Steffansp
    * Updated Blue3 Skin to support new features
    * Fixed SortBy sort name (also uses sort name in list layout)
    * Fixed Selection being reset when downloading fanart in Fanart Chooser
    * Fixed exception that stopped importing when Date Modified was empty
    * Fixed online updates not working when updating episodes
    * Fixed a crash in configuration when there were no NewSearches to load
    * Added Automatic Downloading of Fanart
    * Fixed Random Banners not working when using UNC Banner Paths
    * Fixed Crash when import completes and the TVseries facade is not viewed
    * Fixed Remository Subtitles downloading, thanks for gabe01 for providing a patch
    * Added Playlist support, requires new skin file (TVSeries.Playlist.xml) and buttons to access
    * Added ability to change Layouts from with-in MediaPortals GUI. Updated TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml is required
    * Added new buttons for skins to control: 'Layouts', 'Options', 'Start Import'
    * Added downloading of User Rating from theTVDB.com
    * Added downloading of User Favourites from theTVDB.com, to use online favourites in 'favourite' view enable in 'Views' tab with-in configuration
    * Updated Blue3wide skin to support all features above

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I can look into it, but, I would suggest waiting until MP 1.0.1 comes out along with the new version of MyTVSeries...

Yeah that's the plan - I don't have time to do a temporary fix at the moment so as per eetaylog's post anyone wanting to have the slide in menu etc now can just use the B3W files anyway :)

Re: MovingPictures

Can you guys get all views to show? I can't get one of the thumbnail views to show (I assume it's the small thumbnails view) which seems weird to me. I prefer list view so I don't really care but it does bug me..

Dave

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England
    I can look into it, but, I would suggest waiting until MP 1.0.1 comes out along with the new version of MyTVSeries... There are a bunch of changes coming out in TVSeries.

IE:

Changes v2.2:

* Fixed possible crash in cache when using Filmstrip in Season view
    * Fixed Clear Update Timestamps option in Configuraton
    * Updated Blue3 & Blue3wide skins
    * Updated Swedish Translations, thx emphatic
    * Added New Skin Buttons for Fanart Chooser
    * Added Filmstrip/SmallIcon support for Fanart Chooser
    * Added Resolution Filter to Fanart Chooser
    * Added Watched/UnWatched Icons to Blue3wide skin
    * Added Translations for Skin Buttons
    * Added Translations for layout menu items
    * Added SeriesCount and GroupCount properties
    * Fixed Fanart Resolution SQL logic in Auto Download Fanart, thx toertchn
    * Fixed exception in configuration when attempting to retrieve a list of languages on-line when connection fails
    * Updated Danish translations, thx Steffansp
    * Updated Blue3 Skin to support new features
    * Fixed SortBy sort name (also uses sort name in list layout)
    * Fixed Selection being reset when downloading fanart in Fanart Chooser
    * Fixed exception that stopped importing when Date Modified was empty
    * Fixed online updates not working when updating episodes
    * Fixed a crash in configuration when there were no NewSearches to load
    * Added Automatic Downloading of Fanart
    * Fixed Random Banners not working when using UNC Banner Paths
    * Fixed Crash when import completes and the TVseries facade is not viewed
    * Fixed Remository Subtitles downloading, thanks for gabe01 for providing a patch
    * Added Playlist support, requires new skin file (TVSeries.Playlist.xml) and buttons to access
    * Added ability to change Layouts from with-in MediaPortals GUI. Updated TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml is required
    * Added new buttons for skins to control: 'Layouts', 'Options', 'Start Import'
    * Added downloading of User Rating from theTVDB.com
    * Added downloading of User Favourites from theTVDB.com, to use online favourites in 'favourite' view enable in 'Views' tab with-in configuration
    * Updated Blue3wide skin to support all features above

spaldo, any idea if the author is planning to fix the issue of manually added episodes being deleted after watching them? seems like a huge issue to me, and i know that loads of people are having the same problem :confused:

Dave, which hover icons have you done the fading effect for so far? i had a quick go at creating fading .png files for MyRadio the other day as a tester and have a bit of spare time today so might have another go.

Gary

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Dave, which hover icons have you done the fading effect for so far? i had a quick go at creating fading .png files for MyRadio the other day as a tester and have a bit of spare time today so might have another go.

Gary

Hi Gary

I've only done fading graphics for my videos, my tv, my plugins, my pictures and my music so help yourself to any of the others, that would be great! I'm only planning on using the fading effect on the Home screen but there are probably others who would want it everywhere.

Cheers

Dave

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England
    no worries, have you decided how many images you want to use in the fade? ill do 24 as before and you can use as many as you want i guess?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom