Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I haven't had a chance to look at it yet. I guess if it's not a major hassle for you 24 is a good place to start - we don't want to reduce it too much because (obviously) the effect will end up looking jerky but as I'm sure you've already seen an image at 4% opacity is pretty much non-existent anyway!

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    spaldo, any idea if the author is planning to fix the issue of manually added episodes being deleted after watching them? seems like a huge issue to me, and i know that loads of people are having the same problem :confused:

Not sure, havent had any dealings with that issue myself.

But, if you send me a PM with how you can reproduce it, I will see what happens. Dont wanna hijack this thread with more posts about other stuff ;)

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England
    Dave, ive had a go at fading the radio icon for the home screen hovers you were working on and have attached the images below. Hope they work out ok, ill have a go at TVSeries and MyFilms a bit later as well...

Let me know if theyre ok :)

Gary

Attachments

• Radio Fade.zip
      30.6 KB

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey Gary

something's not quite right - for some reason the images that should be low opacity are white. The images below are the 0003video and 0003radio files. When I did my fade images I just opened up the original image, set the opacity to 4%, saved the image, then bumped the opacity up to 8% etc etc all the way to 100% (boring as crap!). I take it you've used a mask instead?

You keen to try again? :)

Dave

EDIT: You need to open the images below, then you'll see what I mean

Attachments

• FADE_videos0003.png
      FADE_videos0003.png
      67.5 KB
    • radio0003.png
      radio0003.png
      19.4 KB

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England
    yeah i see what you mean, i used paintshop pro and did a 4% fade in contrast -> saved -> undid the change -> then did an 8% contrast fade etc, so maybe im changing the wrong variable? No worries dude, ill give it another go at lunchtime.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Great - I haven't used Paintshop pro but there must be an opacity setting somewhere... I'm off to bed soon - I expect there to be some files to look at when I wake up!! :D no pressure though...

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England
    Grrrr, ive been tearing my hair out trying to use the transparency tool and i cant get it to work in either corel draw or paintshop pro! :mad:

what software did you use to do the effect?

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey Gary, any luck with those images? Don't give me some excuse like "I've been working" either :D :D If I let work (and making money seeing as how I'm performance paid) get in the way of MediaPortal stuff we'd still be using the Blue3Wide :eek: :D :D (actually there's a lot of stuff I like about B3W otherwise BleazleWide wouldn't be based on it! Thought I'd better add that just in case a MediaPortal God or Harley was following this thread :D luckily it also happens to be true :) )

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England
    yeah dude, im on the case as we speak, ive got it sussed using paint shop pro (finally!!:rolleyes:), so leave it with me and ill attach the images here later today. Ill have a go with TVseries and MyFilms as well.

dont worry, work is nowhere near as important as MP:D

Gary

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom