BleazleWide V7.1.0 (2 Viewers)

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Cuti, lets scream loud to wakeup Dave, its winter in the southern hemisphere (during we sweat like the animals here), maybe he is in winter sleep :D :D

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

RICHARDG

Portal Pro
    August 21, 2006
    Canada
    Hi all.
    First I have to tell ya Bleazle that this is one great skin.
    I love it..in fact so much I have done away with all others and ported it to my other 3 htpc's in my home..yeah I know..geek.

But I need some help.
    I think I did a booboo.
    I upgraded to the latest MyTvSeries plugin..my fav plugin. I didn't htink before I did it and now I have a problem..doh.
    On the main menu of My Tv Series is fine..banners...all is cool.
    But when I go into a series..I get these DVD covers..argh. It messes up the fanart..
    Also when I go into a season and select an episode..I don't get the details of the show..all else is normal..
    I know..bad me.
    But the plugin is dealing with fanart properly now so I didn't really want to go back..
    Just wondering what the community or yourself might have to say on teh subject..yeah I know I was a dummy for doing it.

Cheers
    Oh yeah..mp 1.01 and v7.10 or bleazle

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Cuti, lets scream loud to wakeup Dave, its winter in the southern hemisphere (during we sweat like the animals here), maybe he is in winter sleep :D :D

:D I like it when the forum is quiet = no work for me :D

@ Rickyg

Glad you like the skin :) I havne't had a chance to have a look at the new version of TVSeries yet but I think this thread will fix your problem: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/bleazle-7-1-0-mp-tvseries-v2-3-3491-a-68180/

@ everyone:

The wife and I are heading to Thailand for a couple of weeks tomorrow night - I'm taking my kiteboarding stuff because it's supposed to be warm and windy :D So if there are any questions in that time you guys will have to help each other out!

:D

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Nice, which part of thailand are you going too? when i went to phuket they have cable wake boarding on a manmade lake, pretty small + borring circuit, but people there were getting some good air on pulling off some nice flips.

I went kiteboarding a few times last year (christchurch estuary), I'd really like to go somewhere in the south pacific to do it, apparently one of the islands there is really good (?bali?)

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Have great holiday, Dave. Wish you good wind!
    My holiday is over now, will look in the forum and when i can help, i will do.

I have read a book about the travels of James Cook. I i had that great luck to live in NZL i would visit Islands like Niue, Raiatea, Samoa, Vanuatu etc.
    Sometimes i will visit this Islands and NZL .... and then i will nock on Bleazles door, asking for a cold beer muahaaaa :D

Cheers // Cress (brassed off from Europe)

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Final check in before I turn the computer off for two weeks :)

@ Cressari - yeah there are definitely some nice Islands in the South Pacific. When you get to NZ I'll let you buy me a beer on behalf of all of the German BleazleWide skin users :D

@kiwijunglist We're going to Phuket after doing a trip to Kanchanaburi/River Kwai. The wind forecast looks GREAT until the day I arrive and then it looks like there won't be any wind at all so I could be dragging my kiteboarding stuff all the way to Thailand for nothing :( :( Oh well, I guess it means I'll have time to drink more :D

OK guys, catch you in a few weeks!

Dave

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    You must goto the tiger sanctuary in kanchanaburi!!

I went there in 2003 before it first opened, when we went we had to hire a motorbike and make a map to get there because that was before it had properly opened. I got to take a baby tiger for a walk it was very amazing, they had tigers wandering around about 10m from us, kinda dodgey but i guess they had learnt that humans werent food. amazing ride there as well going through fields of sunflowers. Probably more of a professional operation these days, when we went there was only one other visitor that day. Also got a chance to feed the baby tiger medicine/vitamins.

have a good time.

01.jpg
    02.jpg

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm baaaaack......

...holiday is over :( Had a great time and would recommend Thailand to anyone - especially if you like Thai food!!

You must goto the tiger sanctuary in kanchanaburi!!

I didn't see your post before I went but as it turns out we went there. The place has still got a long way to go (there was a lot of building going on) and I think it's one of those places you either love or don't. Personally I wouldn't go again but then I spoke to other people who loved it (and others who didn't). I'm no "Greenpeacer" (in fact I'd say I'm about as far from being one as you can get) but seeing a bunch of tigers chained to the ground and not even moving because it was so hot (they don't even twitch an ear when you pat them) while surrounded by a whole heap of tourists having their photo taken with them didn't do it for me. It seemed to me like the Monks were milking the tourist buck - but I could be wrong. Sounds like your experience was far better than mine though so I can see why you'd recommend it.

OK, back to MP stuff. I've just put up a post which I want to point anyone watching this thread to - it might be of interest (or not!) to some of you: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/pictures-videos-one-plugin-rule-them-all-plugin-request-69389/

Dave

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    yeah, everything gradually gets worse with tourism, only 2-3 tigers were chained when we were there, the other 10 or so tigers where mostly lying around, got up to move around a bit but mostly just resting in the heat. don't think it had made it to lonely planet status when we were there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom