BleazleWide V8.1.1.0 for MP 1.1.x (1 Viewer)

thekiwi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: BleazleWide V8

Hi Bleazel

Great work and great to see you are a kiwi aswell
    My problem is in the Home screen I want the 4 buttons across the top from version 7.1.0
    I use the restart and close buttons qiute often
    How can I get these back?

Thanks Brendon

Yea ditto. Tried replacing the topbar.xml with those in the thread but it seems to just close Mediaportal instead of shutting the PC down.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

you've been too quiet

working on something ? a new option to select the old homescreen or the new one ? or even amount of lines in the TV guide ?

if not... then these would be a great project.... :D

Vff

btw (I lost my 7.x bleazle skin files) :oops:

Sorry for the slow reply! I've been really busy lately - trying to work out what I need to buy to build a new (up to date) HTPC, designing a trailer for the jetski & motorbikes (mine and my kids), racing the motorbike (enduro racing - 150ks through bush, rivers, muddy bogs and banks etc - I'm too old for this stuff, it takes me 2 days to recover!) , etc etc :eek: BUT I have tweaked the skin a bit. No big changes, but I like them - I've now got fanart showing in MyMusic, MyVideos & MusicVideos - thanks the the excellent plugin by cul8er. I've had it running for a fair while now with no problems but he has been working through some issues with the plugin - sounds like it's running good now though :)

I'll include the old Homescreen in the next release - I don't like it but obviously some people do :) Unfortunately I don't have a fancy way of editing the number of lines in the TVGuide so I can't automate that for you, sorry about that.

Hi Bleazel

Great work and great to see you are a kiwi as well
    My problem is in the Home screen I want the 4 buttons across the top from version 7.1.0
    I use the restart and close buttons qiute often
    How can I get these back?

Thanks Brendon

Yea ditto. Tried replacing the topbar.xml with those in the thread but it seems to just close Mediaportal instead of shutting the PC down.

@ evolution2 & thekiwi - mmm... can't think why the shutdown button wouldn't be working for you guys (@ evolution2 - have you downloaded the updated version from the first post in this thread?). I'm running MP 1.0.2 and it works for me. @thkiwi - have you got the button highlighted in the following screenshot showing?

Note: The TopBar plugin must be enabled....

Bleazle

Attachments

• temp.jpg
      temp.jpg
      40.9 KB

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

you've been too quiet

working on something ? a new option to select the old homescreen or the new one ? or even amount of lines in the TV guide ?

if not... then these would be a great project.... :D

Vff

btw (I lost my 7.x bleazle skin files) :oops:

Sorry for the slow reply! I've been really busy lately - trying to work out what I need to buy to build a new (up to date) HTPC, designing a trailer for the jetski & motorbikes (mine and my kids), racing the motorbike (enduro racing - 150ks through bush, rivers, muddy bogs and banks etc - I'm too old for this stuff, it takes me 2 days to recover!) , etc etc :eek: BUT I have tweaked the skin a bit. No big changes, but I like them - I've now got fanart showing in MyMusic, MyVideos & MusicVideos - thanks the the excellent plugin by cul8er. I've had it running for a fair while now with no problems but he has been working through some issues with the plugin - sounds like it's running good now though :)

I'll include the old Homescreen in the next release - I don't like it but obviously some people do :) Unfortunately I don't have a fancy way of editing the number of lines in the TVGuide so I can't automate that for you, sorry about that.

Bleazle

thanks Bleazle with regards to the original home screen... I think I could speak for others that this might be one of the reason this skin was popluar. Including you ?!

btw.. I've never thought about after a dirt bike ride, all you need to do is drive your trailer into the water and go for a jet ski while your bikes are getting a wash. (talk about multitasking)

vFF

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

....thanks Bleazle with regards to the original home screen... I think I could speak for others that this might be one of the reason this skin was popluar. Including you ?!

No, I was never really keen on the original Home Screen - I didn't use it, but it's not a problem to include it in the next release

....btw.. I've never thought about after a dirt bike ride, all you need to do is drive your trailer into the water and go for a jet ski while your bikes are getting a wash. (talk about multitasking)

vFF

Actually I've done something similar - parked my car beside the river, spun my jetski around, sunk the nose (it's a pole ski, not one of those tanks with a seat on it) with the back of the ski pointing at the car and then gassed it while directing the flow from the nozzle at the car - it's better than a fire hydrant so I had to be careful not to cave the doors in :D

BACK ON TOPIC...

Re: Topbar - I think I see what you guys mean now - the topbar in the Home and Plugins screens still doesn't have the "power off" button - the version I added to the first post covers the whole skin except those two screens. I've fixed that for the next version...

So when is the "next version" being released? Probably not until after RC2 comes out - RC1 is doing some wierd things to the "visibility" tags on the BasicHome screen which is a bummer - hopefully RC2 sorts this out - if not I'll post a bug report and see if I have any luck...

Dave

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

@ xvffx - today at the river - that's my KTM 250 on the trailer (that you can't quite see). The wife was a bit slow taking the picture but the bike and car (and kids - not all mine by the way) did get a good wash :D

Attachments

• Ski.jpg
      Ski.jpg
      75.7 KB

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

@ xvffx - today at the river - that's my KTM 250 on the trailer (that you can't quite see). The wife was a bit slow taking the picture but the bike and car (and kids - not all mine by the way) did get a good wash :D

lol... that is so funny !!

Vff

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: BleazleWide V8.0.0.1 RC1 for Mp 1.1.0.0

EDIT: Ignore this post, it's out of date. Download URL has been removed.

Hi All

Following is a link to a test release of BleazleWide V8.0.0.1 (RC1). It's an MPE1 file & is made for MP 1.1 RC1 or higher (looks like RC2 isn't very far away :)) to try it out. Please read the following before installation, especially the red text...

Download the file from here:
    Removed

What's new?

1. Shutdown button added to Topbar. Topbar plugin needs to be enabled when running this skin

2. Font changed skin wide - easier to read

3. Option to use the "Classic" Home screen (from V7). At the moment you'll have to do this manually by copying the BasicHome.xml file from the C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\BleazleWide\custom files\ directory and paste it to the C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\BleazleWide\ directory. I'm trying to automate this process during the install but it's not working yet...

4. Fanart support added to MyMusic, Music Videos, Videos (generic background images) & Search Music. Fanart Handler plugin dll file is included. In the Fanart Handler plugin Config/Music Fanart tab set the "Default Backdrop When Fanart Not Available" to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\BleazleWide\Media\animations\Music

5. Latest version of InfoService is supported/required. dll is included. Note: You will also need to install the WebBrowser plugin if you haven't already got it: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/webbrowser-v0-6-08-09-2009-updated-70005/ to view the news feeds + install the mshtml file from here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/webbrowser-v0-6-08-09-2009-updated-70005/#post505261 if you have any problems with the WebBrowser plugin launching.

6. Weather Screen reworked. NOTE: you might want to make a backup copy of the weather icons in the C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\weather\ directory because installing this skin will overwrite the default images.

7. BasicHome (V8) screen reworked. New MP logo used but apart from that you probably won't notice the changes though even though they took me hours to do! :rolleyes: I recommend running the skin from this screen but it's up to you. If you're already using the V8 BasicHome screen and have customised the xml file make a backup copy before installing the skin and then copy over the text between these two lines into the new BasicHome.xml file:
    <!--:::::: DEFINABLE BUTTONS HERE - MAIN BUTTONS :::::::-->
    &
    <!--:::::::::BUTTON 1 WEATHER DATA - NO USER DEFINABLE ITEMS FROM HERE :::::::-->​

8. New SplashScreen. If you're trying to hide the fact that your HTPC is a PC you might want to set the splashscreen as your wallpaper (only a good idea if you only use BleazleWide) and set your taskbar to auto hide. You'll find it here: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\BleazleWide\Media\splashscreen.png(screenshot below)

I think that's about it. As the title says this is an RC release so any feedback would be appreciated. I'll remove the file once I decide it's out of date....

Ciao!

Bleazle

Attachments

• splashscreen.jpg
      splashscreen.jpg
      13.7 KB

TommySharp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 15, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Hey Bleazle.... Is this the version with the funky home screen with popup options?

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Hey Bleazle.... Is this the version with the funky home screen with popup options?

Yep, except now the buttons fade in instead of slide up. I've already made some changes to the skin since uploading the MPE1 file - constantly tweaking :rolleyes:

cerberus

Portal Pro
    October 18, 2008
    BW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: BleazleWide V8

Hello Bleazle,

can you please take a look on the screenshot in this link?
    OnlineVideos

Have you any idea where this "RSS" logo comes from?

Thanks alot

greetings

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom