BleazleWide V8.1.1.0 for MP 1.1.x (2 Viewers)

Fua

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: BleazleWide V8.1

I didn't know there was an "alternate title" option - can you point me to any info on it? I'll have a look over the weekend and see what can be done....

In the Movie Manager of Moving Pictures there is a field named "Alternate Titles". See attached image.
    For instance the movie "Chi Bi" has the alternate title "Red Cliff". It would be nice if in list view the title is displayed as "Chi Bi (Red Cliff)"

Thanx in advance.

Attachments

• MovPicsConfig-MovieManager.png
      MovPicsConfig-MovieManager.png
      86.4 KB

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Thanks Bleazle, looks fantastic again :)

:)

olinevideos

The RSS image was set to the GUI property #header.image if you switch to the onlinevideos-plugin. To his opinion within the Bleazle-Skin this property is not resettable at the TV window. If anyone can give a better explanation, please help me out - my English isn’t good enough.

I think I know what you mean, I'll have a look at it...

Hi Bleazle,

many thanks for the updates .. huge thanks for bringin back "MY" basic home screen. you see, it goes nice with my wall unit :D

I agree, it does go nicely

I really like the install selections.. very profesional... (You found help, did you?)

Yeah it's cool eh? :D I almost got to the point of just making a simple skin installer (that's easy) and then you would have had to do the other changes manually (like before) because it was such a mission and I was sitting there thinking "I don't need it and I've spent all weekend trying to get this to work!" but I'm glad I persisted. Dukus gave me some help and now I'm going to spend this weekend writing up a tutorial so other people can use the MPE1 package maker.

1 minor issue I've found is with Lyrics is when select next page and then try to go back to previous lyric page.. I lost control for selections and have to back to previous screen (leaving lyric)

I doubt that that's a skin issue - have you tried it in another skin that supports the Lyrics plugin?

btw.. love the lyric shortcut in music screen (I must of missed this one)

It's been there for at least the last 2 releases I think :D There's a hidden button on the Now Playing screen too to turn on a pictures slideshow or any other screensaver programme but I won't get into that now (I'll try to remember to post something on the weekend)

loving your weather backdrop addon !!

Me too :D If anyone that lives in a cold lace could post a screenshot of a snow or ice background that would be great (I'll never get to see that where I live :D ) Then I can add it to the downloads page screenshots. :D

I didn't know there was an "alternate title" option - can you point me to any info on it? I'll have a look over the weekend and see what can be done....

In the Movie Manager of Moving Pictures there is a field named "Alternate Titles". See attached image.
    For instance the movie "Chi Bi" has the alternate title "Red Cliff". It would be nice if in list view the title is displayed as "Chi Bi (Red Cliff)"

Thanx in advance.

Have you seen another skin that supports this: "Chi Bi (Red Cliff)" in list view? I haven't looked at it yet but it would be much quicker if you can point me to a skin that does because it saves me trolling through the forums which can be really time consuming.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Off topic: I had a hard day at work yesterday - went for an tough enduro ride on the KTM with a few mates. This place has huge hills over grown with bush and rocks that are like soap to ride on (but still hurt when you fall off and smash yourself onto them, as I found out) and bogs that can swallow a bike :eek: I'm looking forward to doing some work today to give myself a chance to recover :D

Bleazle

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Hi Bleazle,

Ive tested the lyric issue with B3wide and got the same results
    Tested with StreamMP and didnt lose the next page selection.. it stayed inside the box (up and down icons)

with your skin and B3... if hit enter it goes to the next page till the end and keep entering it goes backward in page as it ment to do. but as soon as you hit the up or down key.. the selection cursor goes to lala land.

Vff

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Hi Bleazle,

Ive tested the lyric issue with B3wide and got the same results
    Tested with StreamMP and didnt lose the next page selection.. it stayed inside the box (up and down icons)

with your skin and B3... if hit enter it goes to the next page till the end and keep entering it goes backward in page as it ment to do. but as soon as you hit the up or down key.. the selection cursor goes to lala land.

Vff

Thanks for that - I'll have a look at StreamedMP and see what they're doing different that stops it from happening. Won't be for a few days though, got a lot on just now.

Bleazle

Fua

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Originally Posted by Fua
    Quote:

Thanx in advance.
    Have you seen another skin that supports this: "Chi Bi (Red Cliff)" in list view? I haven't looked at it yet but it would be much quicker if you can point me to a skin that does because it saves me trolling through the forums which can be really time consuming.

I haven't found a skin which supports the alternate titles at all, but there is always a first :D

diskeeper

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2007
    Dortmund
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: BleazleWide V8

Hello Bleazle,

can you please take a look on the screenshot in this link?
    OnlineVideos

Have you any idea where this "RSS" logo comes from?

Thanks alot

greetings

Hi cerberus!

I don't know anything about the Online Videos plugin - I only installed it for the first time yesterday and I noticed a similar thing - when I was downloading a file from YouTube the YouTube logo was in the top left corner (where the RSS image is in you screenshot) skin wide even if I changed skins (to B3W :eek: for example). I don't like that idea and there must be a way to stop it happening but I haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

If someone gives you the answer on your other post can you let me know? That will save me from having to work it out :) :D

Bleazle
    look here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-17-11-02-2010-a-76872/index9.html#post603905

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: AW: Re: AW: BleazleWide V8

BleazleWide V8.1 also runs in MP 1.1 RC2 - uninstall and re-install the skin if you're upgrading from RC1 to RC2. There are some minor skin changes to be done but nothing that warrants a new release of the skin just yet.

Bleazle

Portal Member
    January 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey

Hi,
    I installed this skin on my RC2 setup for the first time and it said "this skin is outdated" error. Can anyone confirm me?

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Hi,
    I installed this skin on my RC2 setup for the first time and it said "this skin is outdated" error. Can anyone confirm me?

Hi,

yes, that's right, even Blue3Wide throws that message up - not sure why that happens because both skins have the correct version info but I assume that whatever needs to be changed in the MP code will be done when MP 1.1 is released.

Just click "Ignore this message" - the skin should work fine in RC2.

Cheers

Bleazle

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

59815d1270685857-bleazlewide-v8-1-references-version.jpg

the work around is modifing a reference file located "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\BleazleWide\references.xml" with notepad and change the line
    from
    <version>1.1.0.0</version> to this
    <version>1.0.1.0</version>

this will get rid of the nag...

Vff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom