Blue3 Wide Skin (2 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Pacman, are you sure you should be using the wide skin? 1024x768 is not widescreen, maybe that is the reason it doesnt work. Its designed for 1280x720

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey ltfearme great work on this skin :D I've just spent a few hours changing the layout because I prefer the Fanart to be a bit more visible but your skin was a great place to start from - you must have spent a fair amount of time on it!!

Just one question - do you know if (in future releases of the plugin) it will be possible to switch views from within the skin i.e. from WideBanners -> ListPosters -> Filmstrip?

Here are some screenshots of my layout. Apart from moving a few things around I've also added a couple of vignette files to make reading the text a bit easier (but I have still sacrificed a bit of text "readability" in favour of fanart "viewability")

The screenshots are of: Series Widebanner, List & Filmstrip plus Episode Details

Dave

Attachments

• 24-01-2009 3-49-02 p.m.jpg
      24-01-2009 3-49-02 p.m.jpg
      85.5 KB
    • Series_List.jpg
      Series_List.jpg
      74.1 KB
    • Series_Filmstrip.jpg
      Series_Filmstrip.jpg
      75.1 KB
    • Episode_information.jpg
      Episode_information.jpg
      51.9 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey ltfearme great work on this skin :D I've just spent a few hours changing the layout because I prefer the Fanart to be a bit more visible but your skin was a great place to start from - you must have spent a fair amount of time on it!!

Just one question - do you know if (in future releases of the plugin) it will be possible to switch views from within the skin i.e. from WideBanners -> ListPosters -> Filmstrip?

Here are some screenshots of my layout. Apart from moving a few things around I've also added a couple of vignette files to make reading the text a bit easier (but I have still sacrificed a bit of text "readability" in favour of fanart "viewability")

The screenshots are of: Series Widebanner, List & Filmstrip plus Episode Details

Dave

Thanks Bleazle! I didnt spend as much time as it deserves to be honest :oops:

I will most definitely be supporting changing of layouts from within GUI, thats planned for v2.2...but I really need to get v2.1 stable before I start that (I think its pretty much there now in the latest SVN).

Your skin is looking good, keep up the good work. Having the vignettes are good idea.

My Personal preference is to turn fanart off when in WideBanner layout because I find it hard to concentrate on the selected thumb. My Favourite layout is List with Posters and fanart in the background...I actually use that with the StreamedMP skin.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ...I will most definitely be supporting changing of layouts from within GUI, thats planned for v2.2...

Great :)

...My Personal preference is to turn fanart off when in WideBanner layout because I find it hard to concentrate on the selected thumb. My Favourite layout is List with Posters and fanart in the background...

I prefer that view too.

Pacman

Portal Member
    August 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi ltfearme,

i found the problem.
    i have to enable in the general mp configuration "enable animations / transitions"
    then it works fine.

thanks for the great skin :D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Ahh Great!, that totally slipped my mine. Thats good to know for future reference and note in the readme.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Updated: 31-Jan-2009
    * Included in v2.1.3318 package
    * Added Graphical Group Layout
    * Added List Banner Layout support in series view

Attachments