Not open for further replies.

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please post bug reports of version 1.1. here.
    Many Thanks for your Help :)

lembugu

Portal Pro
    December 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Bug Report for 1.1 Version

Hi Harley,

when I return from the live TV, then the playback stutters.
    If you need logs I can tonight to hand.

Thanks for great Work
    Edit: All Ok..Did it solve themselves

gunck4

Portal Pro
    December 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Very nice skin but it seems like all the xml-files for the TV section are missing. Or am I missing something? :)

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    i think i made a fault somewhere cause i miss the weathersymbols ..what should i do?

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i think i made a fault somewhere cause i miss the weathersymbols ..what should i do?

you need running the rss plugin.
    Can you pleasse test if it is ok then ?

Greeetings Harley

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    it´s not the RSS but the Infoservice plugin. If i enable the Infoservice plugin i can see the symbols but i can not remove this RSS lines in my mainwindow.
    Anyway there seems to be a little fault with the second RSS line?

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
      Unbenannt.JPG
      85.2 KB

tim50stroud

Portal Member
    November 9, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Using 1.1.0.0 with mediaportal 1.1.2.0 and have a problem with lastfm: don't see how you change audio streams: with the default skin I can click on option 2, "similar to" and it gives options that I can add channels to; Fidelity just restarts the default stream. Its a lovely skin, but i use lastfm a lot.. what am i missing?
    Theres a reference to hidden menus I spotted elsewhere back in August when it was first released.. I guess that is where the stream selection is.. is very well hidden though!

Thought I had it sorted, but i'm still having trouble getting to the hidden screens to select artist. In the default skin, you get the option start/change. That opens a menu 1 my recomendations, 2 similar to with a load of my favorite streams.

In Fidelity you start/change stream, then 1 my recomenations, 2 similar to (top of my favorite stream) 3 similar to tag etc. How do i scroll through my favorit streams? There must a way open a menu/... it happens sometimes but i cant see how

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread