Bug Reports (1 Viewer)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just found this thread and the issues with the fonts in MP ;)
    Have the same problem here (Win 10 Insider Preview 10525, but it was with earlier versions the same).
    In PVHD I use the Lato fonts (Lato Light and Lato Medium).
    When I clear the skin cache and restart MP, those two fonts are rendered vice-versa: Lato Light is shown instead of Lato Medium, and Lato Medium is shown instead of Lato Light.
    So I made a workaround and defined these fonts vice-versa in the fonts.xml. This works more or less good.
    But I do have another workaround: As I always keep some backups of everything, I could extract an older fonts folder from skin cache, copying that into the actual skin cache folder works perfect.
    During my experiments to solve the font issue in MP, I found that the Titan fonts install and render correct, same applies to the standard windows fonts like Arial etc.
    Well, let´s wait what MS has to say to this problem ;)
    In general I´m very satisfied with Win 10 (using the Insider Previews since November 2014 already) ;)

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @wizard123

Using 1.0.0.7. if i unterstand this right, the blue circle should NOT visible if no media is played and no topbar is shown. This is give here but the blue circle is circeling. ;-)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi @wizard123

Using 1.0.0.7. if i unterstand this right, the blue circle should NOT visible if no media is played and no topbar is shown. This is give here but the blue circle is circeling. ;-)
    Could it be because of this: #15?
    Yep very possible, i'm not sure if the fix is included in the upcoming mp release or not will have a check.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Empty - Pictures
    07-27-27.png

In Titan:
    07-37-19.png

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Comparing it to titan is pointless as apollo uses backdrops there and titan only uses posters, apollo is showing the poster as you can see in the screenshot so either latestmediahandler is not picking up the fanart or you have no default fanart set for the show in tvseries.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @wizard123

Could it be because of this: #15?
    Yep very possible, i'm not sure if the fix is included in the upcoming mp release or not will have a check.

Hi @wizard123
    it looks like this Bug made it into the 1.13pre Release...

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Hmm @regeszter was the topbar bug fix included or not ?

Users who are viewing this thread