Bugreports (2 Viewers)

Biffa001

Portal Pro
May 9, 2008
I use MP 1.1 beta (just upgraded) and it works ok so far. Great plugin :)

1) When I press "TV Server Status" I get the following error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.

Source Error:

Line 80: manufacturer = mo["manufacturer"].ToString();
Line 81: computername = mo["name"].ToString();
Line 82: totalPhysicalMem = Convert.ToInt32(mo["totalphysicalmemory"]);
Line 83: totalPhysicalMem = (totalPhysicalMem / 1024) / 1024;
Line 84: }

Source File: c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs Line: 82

Stack Trace:

[OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.]
System.Convert.ToInt32(UInt64 value) +2881665
System.UInt64.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider) +9
System.Convert.ToInt32(Object value) +28
TvServerStatus.RefreshServerInfo(List`1 recPaths) in c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs:82
TvServerStatus.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs:65
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +43
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +73
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +52
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2184

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3074

2) When I press show under pictures - whicever list of my pics I choose - I just get a list of file names and no pictures?

3) Also when I search in Recordings it seems to be showing recordings that I did a long time ago and deleted, almost like it attaching to the wrong recordings database or something? The same happens whatever letter or phrase I use to search with.

4) Schedules is blank - should this not show up all the schedules I already have set up on MP?

Keep up the good work :)

voltagex

Portal Member
May 3, 2006
MPWebServices does not start.

MPWebServices: Exception raised while trying to start webserver. Could not load file or assembly 'MiniWebServer, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Using the latest SVN build (from the forums) of Mediaportal, and RC3 of MPWS.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

I am experiencing TV server crashes when trying to watch a movie via the Moving Pictures option.

I click on MP button, search for a movie. Click on the green play button, and TV Server dies:

2010-01-29 21:52:16.935872 [10]: MPWebServices: web server started.
    2010-01-29 22:18:44.272662 [14]: Tvservice stopped due to a app domain exception System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer)
    at Cassini.Connection.WriteEntireResponseFromString(Int32 statusCode, String extraHeaders, String body, Boolean keepAlive)
    at Cassini.Connection.WriteErrorAndClose(Int32 statusCode, String message)
    at Cassini.Connection.WriteErrorAndClose(Int32 statusCode)
    at Cassini.Connection.ProcessOneRequest()
    at Cassini.Host.OnSocketAccept(Object acceptedSocket)
    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallbackInternal(_ThreadPoolWaitCallback tpWaitCallBack)
    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object state)

The browser reports the following problem:

Webpage error details
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2)
    Timestamp: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 22:24:42 UTC
    Line: 149
    Char: 546
    Code: 0
    URI: http://jaypc:8080/Default.aspx

I have to start the TV Server service each time after the crash.

I am running latest Webservices (RC3)
    Latest MP with published SVN
    Windows 7 x64
    Mplayer/Mencoder 30369
    Browser is IE8
    Single seat setup

Webservices is set to use VLC Plugin.

Live TV works fine.

Thanks,

J.

kalif

Portal Member
    March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi all.
    Tks gemx for this job !

I've got also the same problem than others about Cassini.Host
    =>2010-02-03 08:12:06.759552 [10]: MPWebServices: Exception raised while trying to start webserver. Impossible d'effectuer un cast du proxy transparent en type 'Cassini.Host'.
    This line appears on the error.log when tvserver is started .
    Version is : 2010-02-03 08:12:03.790802 [TVService]: PluginManager: Loaded MediaPortal WebServices version:1.0.0.2 author:gemx (Andreas Kwasnik)

I know that the tv service is not the latest, is it the problem ?
    =>
    2010-02-03 08:12:02.400177 [TVService]: TVService v1.0.3.23090 is starting up on Windows XP ( Service Pack 3 ) [5.1.2600.196608]

Someone has already some advice for this ?

Tks

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Hi there,

Has there been any movement on the Cassini webserver crashes?

After searching the web, the only thing I have found are people stating that the process exceptions are not being handled correctly - hence the process crashes :(

Is there a way to not use Cassini (do you use the Util or the Web version?) and use IIS instead?

At the moment, I have a schedule task running every 5 minutes to start the TV Service (incase it has stopped) - Obviously this is not suitable for a "live" server (luckily I'm just testing at the moment).

Thanks,

J.

Mike Lowrey

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2009
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Bugreports

I don't know why nobody have this error except me, but with windows x64 and a web server compiled for "any CPU" the web server never starts.

But there is an easy workaround. I've easily compiled the webserver force to x86 and now it works great - if anyone has the same problem here is the MiniWebserver.dll you have to change it in the plugins folder of the tv server.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Jay_UK:

I'am also experiencing the crashes and have created a small patch for it. I have attached a SVN diff (path.txt) and a new version of MiniWebServer/Connection.cs (Connection.txt). You'll need to recompile it, but since I don't have Visual Studio here I can't do that.

Attachments

• patch.txt
      30.6 KB
    • Connection.txt
      30.6 KB

hey__me

Portal Pro
    March 12, 2009
    Same Error as above

2010-02-21 18:46:51.548000 [(10)]: MPWebServices: Exception raised while trying to start webserver. Could not load file or assembly 'MiniWebServer, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

MP 1.1RC1
    Vista SP2 32Bit Home Premium
    Trying port 81 as I have services on Port 80,8080 and 8081

Any Ideas?

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Hi there,

I've had to stop using this - the TVServer crashes are too frequent - even on a test box.

Its a pity as I think this would be/is fantastic functionality.

If only it was a stable as Kev's web plugin, or iPiMP.

In relation to that the other plugin, it uses Apache with the ASP support module - is that posible with this plugin - to use apache instead of cassini?

J.

Users who are viewing this thread