Bugs\Enhancements - StreamedMP (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    hey i noticed a small bug in latest release. if u use the home menu there is sub menu to the shutdown menu. but i can only down, not up....

beside the links are fucked.
    shutdown goes to my radio
    settings goes to moving pictures
    video wallpaper goes to my radio
    basichome goes to moving pictures
    exit goes to my radio.

this seems like its still very much beta the home menu that is.

ediT:
    these seems to be all my buttons that leads to either my radio or moving pictures. have i done something wrong ? i know it says to use the basichome, but the myhome worked in earlier versions...

edit2:
    now i can go both up and down, but still leads to wrong places...

If you use the MediaStream skin or have had it installed. Be sure to disable your mediastream plugin!

Fade

Portal Member
    August 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Can someone confirm this one on their system for me

Using 0.6.5

1. Go to Moving Pictures (with banners)
    2. scroll to a movie that does not have fan art (eg, shows the empty chairs), but where the next movie DOES has fan art
    3. escape back to home screen
    4. go into Moving Pictures (goes back to same movie selected in Step 2)
    5. scroll to the next movie (one with fan art)

Problem: when scrolling to the next movie in Step 5, we get a flash of the fan art for the movie, but then the empty chairs are shown.

Workaround: scroll away from the movie and back again and then the fan art is shown

I'm experiencing this all the time, both with 0.6.4 and 0.6.6. Really annoying, thing is that it happens quite often when I scroll down going through the movies in the list (atleast every 10th movie). I have real fanart backgrounds for all movies but some just show for a brief 10th of a second and then show the red cinema picture. And it happens at random. Somehow the cinema picture is loaded between every scroll step, and if it loads slower than the fanart it turns up OVER the fanart. Or something like that, I even deleted the cinema picture, but same thing happens but with a pure black image.

Anyone got a sollution for this problem?

btw, thanks for all work on this great skin!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    There has been some improvement to Fanart loading in MovingPictures v0.7, you might just want to wait until that is released. It should be very soon.

CKB

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Not strictly a bug, although the basic Blue skins do it natively - lets call it an enhancement request ;)

I have a VFD which I use via MiniDisplay and have a lot working as I want it, however the BasicHome screen isn't to my liking at this point.

Activating the Property Browser shows that BasicHome is known as the window SecondHome - within the Blue skin the menu option (Music, Pictures, Weather, etc) is held as a property variable and so I can code MiniDisplay to show on my VFD. Moving back to this skin and doing the same doesn't provide the variable

i.e. If I hover over 'Music' on Blue, the VFD displays 'My Music', doing the same under StreamedMP displays ' '

Chris

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom