Bugs\Enhancements - StreamedMP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scma

Portal Pro
December 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
relocateble animations dir?

Could the animations folder be relocatible through the MediaPortalDirs.xml file?
Or at least moved to the thumbs folder so it's relocatible as standard?

ftothe3

Portal Pro
January 13, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Well, what I mean is info button on the MCE remote
I never use F9. Just put that in for clarity. My question was not about what button does what but
Whatever method you use to get the vidio/audio/subtitle/bookmark, I still miss the subtitle selection, even on videos that I know has subtitles,,, both mkv and avi files

So my question is

anybody else got this problem?
Is it a skin issue or MP issue?

:D
Karl-Åke

for subtitles try pressing L

woddog

Portal Pro
November 28, 2007
Townsville, QLD
Home Country
Possible bugs found in Ver 0.4.298

Can anyone else confirm or deny a couple of things.

My scroll settings (vertical and horizontal) can be changed in settings, but it doesn't change the actual scroll speed.

My Weather - Apart from issue 91 here Issues - streamedmp - Google Code, The five day forecast always seems to have the same icon for all five days.

Thanks

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    My Weather - Apart from issue 91 here Issues - streamedmp - Google Code, The five day forecast always seems to have the same icon for all five days.
    Doesn't the sun ALWAYS shine in Aus?

No problems with the weather here (not the showing what's coming anyhow - all my icons are grey, cold, wet and winds, as usual :( )

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    MP crashed today when I tried to exit from the Basic Home screen. I got the display with the 3 buttons by clicking right from the menu, but I couldn't tell which one was selected. When I started clicking around quickly, trying to get a response, MP crashed. This could be an MP problem, but at least the indistiguishable highlighting of the exit, restart and shutdown buttons seems to be a skin issue, so I thought I'd start here.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    MP crashed today when I tried to exit from the Basic Home screen. I got the display with the 3 buttons by clicking right from the menu, but I couldn't tell which one was selected. When I started clicking around quickly, trying to get a response, MP crashed. This could be an MP problem, but at least the indistiguishable highlighting of the exit, restart and shutdown buttons seems to be a skin issue, so I thought I'd start here.

This is most likely the same crash as: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/crashes-basichome-screen-streamedmp-rc4-50221/

explodedk

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Doesn't the sun ALWAYS shine in Aus?

No problems with the weather here (not the showing what's coming anyhow - all my icons are grey, cold, wet and winds, as usual :( )

nice one SpudR :D

explodedk

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    and enhancement imo could be this:
    is it posible to make it always start as normal view insted of the last used view...
    since i watch simpsons and it is 4:3 and i like it to be streched to 16:9, i choose that from the menu. but it remembers that until i change it. i always forget to change it when i see a 16:9 show so i miss a bit of the image in 16:9 if i forget. could be nice if it auto resets to the size i choose in mp ... i don't know if its a skin thing or maybe an enchancement to the actually mp...:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom